Chapter 15: Taming the Temptress

Warning: Contains Coarse Language!

"I'm addicted to your allure and I'm finding for a cure." 

― Christina Aguilera

Edited By: bomabenjy

.................................................

Seoul, South Korea

Grand Pallos-Petropoulis Hotel

Rafael Alejandro Valiente's POV

I walked out the shower room a bit relax but still unsettled with the thought that Bella was sleeping in the other room and mad at me. I pulled out a white shirt from my luggage and boxer shorts. I was too mad at myself that I wasn't thinking. Why did I act so impulsive? I know, when it concerns her I always lost my sanity. My rational thinking was hindered by the worst scenarios in my head that always make me end me up like the devil himself.

"AArrrgggghhhhh!!!!" I groaned loudly fisting a handful of my hair pulling it with my frustrations. I pace back and forth in my room and trying to think on how to win her warmth back. 

It's been going good between us and Fuck!! Why am I so irrational??

I dive on the bed and decided to sleep so I won't think properly. I closed my eyes and waited till sleep engulfed me. 

I waited as I tossed and turned blocking all the negative thoughts, blanking my head trying to get some sleep but it seems sleep had forgotten me. I sat up frustratedly and took a glance on the clock on the bedside table. It's 4:30 AM. 

Fuck!!

I climbed out of the bed thinking to have some booze until I passed out. 

I walked out my room and walked to the bar where the kitchen is. The room felt so empty, damp and quiet. Then I heard a moaning sound. I stopped and listened. It was gone. I was about to take a step when I heard it again and It's coming from the other room. I quickly walk to the room opposite mine and opened the door quietly. I sneaked inside and with the lights coming from the buildings outside peeking through the mirrored window wall since she didn't close the curtains, I could see her figure tossing and turning then jerking up making an odd sounds. I walked closer to her side and sat as I watched her closely. She was sweating. I used my hand to wipe her forehead and adjust the covers. It doesn't seem hot inside her room but she looks hot.

I was about to retreat back in the living room when she made a screaming sound. The words were muffled and hard to understand and she looks like she's struggling, jerking up, shaking her head from left to right. 

I quickly walked back to her side and shook her to wake her up.

"Wake Up Bella! You're dreaming again!" I said as I cupped her face shaking it gently trying to wake her up. Then I carried her to sit while murmuring her to wake up.

"Bella, WAKE UP!" I said loudly.

"NO.........!" she screamed as she pushed me, but I didn't budge. 

"Shsssshhhhh... It's Rafael Mio Amore!" I hushed as I pulled her closer to my chest and she stopped struggling and nestled her face into my chest wrapping her shaky hands around me. 

"Shhhhh.. It's alright. It's just a dream." I comforted rubbing her back in circles trying to calm her. I felt so broken seeing her again having that nightmare. 

She was soaking wet. I reach for the lamp on the bedside table and turned it on. "Mi Amor, we need to take your dress off, you're soaking wet." I said cautiously. She just nodded and I helped her unzip her dress and lifted it up off her. She took her bra off showing her creamy perky breast. I gulped audibly, my soldier suddenly arises, but it's not a good time.