Chapter 24: When Anger Only Matters

"A void in my chest was beginning to fill with anger. Quiet, defeated anger that guaranteed me the right to my heart, that believed no one could possibly understand that hurt." ― Rachel Sontag

(Unedited)

Austin, Texas

[Rafael POV]

The plane was airborne and It's been hours passed since I left their place. The reason of why I was there just vanished into thin air after I saw it in my eyes how happy they were. I lost every reason why I was there in the first place. I shouldn't have come. I wouldn't have seen it and it all opened the deep wounds she had left that until now it's still there fresh and unhealed, while I'm trying my very best to conceal it and shut it off.

"Give me another glass of chardonnay Juliet!" I ordered icily to one of my crew as she passed by. She smiled and walked to the galley to get me some wine. Kurt and Clayton were sitting at the back silently. I closed my eyes trying to get rid of the pictures of the two happily together. I grab my laptop and turned it on and started working trying to shut up the scene kept playing in my head.

"Here's your wine Sir! Juliet smiled and she handed me the wine. I turned the laptop off frustratedly and put it back on its casing and just kept on drinking the wine. I thought I would just lay down instead and sleep to pried off these horrible hurtful feelings that were slowly tearing me apart. I walk through the aisles to the cabin in the very back when Charlotte was approaching. She was looking at me sweetly batting her long lashes. She looks real hot in her mini skirt that shows off her rounded ass. Maybe a good distraction. I thought.

"Need some comfort Sir?" she purred as she got closer.

"A good release would be helpful!" I teased. I guess it's the work of the wine. She smiled flirtatiously and followed me to the cabin. I was seeing Bell's body in her. My sleeping buddy had risen in attention ready to go in a battle. Without further ado, as soon as the door shut, she started unbuttoning her uniform top then pulled it off her and next her skirt. I lay on the bed watching as she slowly unzip her mini skirt. I was thinking it was Bella who was doing it. While she licks her scarlet plump lips. My muscles tightened and my crotch was getting uncomfortable. She straddled on top of me grinding her pelvis on my length. Soon, the room was filled with her scream of pleasures as I fuck her real hard. Pouring all my longing on Bella, my frustrations. I'm glad the cabin was made sound proof. It would have been a big distraction to my crew. Charlotte has a big smile after the rough sex we had. She didn't care that I cried out on Bella's name after I climaxed. Which I'm glad she knew where she stands. She left the cabin when she sure finds herself looking presentable and back to her work. Then sleep soon swept over me.

-----{{@}}----

"Kevin, someone is looking for you!" Kevin's boss called out for me on my break. Kevin looked at him questioningly. He inclined his head to his office saying the person was in there waiting for him. He nods his head and headed to his boss' office. He twisted the knob and pulled to open. He walked in and saw that stunning lady again. She looks ravishing with her skimpy blue dress matching her blue orbs staring at him, completely hypnotizing.

"So to what pleasure do I owe for this visit Miss? I don't remember complaining about the payment I received monthly from you, you know?" Kevin joked as he chuckled watching the lady in admiration.

"I wanted to ask you another favor, Kevin." She blurted out looking at me intently. Her lips twitched and paused for a moment before continuing. "I want you to marry Clara Bell," she added then turning to the window, looking outside. Kevin took the opportunity taking his phone out from his pocket and took a photo of her discreetly. For sure it will be a long time before he'll see her, he thought. When she turned around, his camera went on capturing her very face clearly. She looks furious after. He quickly slide the phone in his pocket and feigned an innocent face. Forgetting about her proposal.