Chapter 29: Family Day

"You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you." - Alhcjo30

(Unedited)

Mall, Somewhere in New York

[Rafael POV]

"Anna this Rafael. You are officially hired. Now, I want you to do three things. First, fire Katherine, then call Clarence to get the plane ready for tomorrow to Vegas and tell him that Charlotte McKenzi is not needed anymore. I don't want to see her when we embark tomorrow first thing in the morning." I ordered with warning.

"Noted Sir and.. thank you Mr. Valiente!." she replied gleefully and I ended the call.

"Who are you firing?" Bella's voice startled me. I thought she was at the babies' section looking for clothes for Rafael. He was peacefully sleeping in his stroller. I didn't realized she was already behind me.

"Katherine?" I uttered more like a question than I wanted it sounds to be as smiled at her reassuringly. She just raise her eyebrow in doubt and shook her head in disbelief. She doesn't needed to know. They are now my past, a past that I had regretted. I heaved a relieved sigh when she didn't press the topic.

"What do you think of this?" she asked with wide smile forgetting about the subject, as she lifted the hanger with the shorts and short sleeves. "They look cute isn't it?" she beamed. I just nod in agreement and smiled. I never thought I would experience this things. With my future wife and son, as a family in a mall, shopping just like a normal family does. I was too pre occupied that I missed Kurt and Clayton, a few centimeters from us, looking at each other in contentment as they shared their smile.

The smile was plastered in my face. Yes, I am the happiest man alive.

"Do you think it fit him?" I asked, glancing at my son whose peacefully sleeping. She was still undecided as she ran her finger on her bottom lip while thinking.

Why does ladies takes them hours and hours of shopping? And they only bought one or two clothes. Now, it explains why?

Not that I'm complaining but there's bunches of other stores and I want to bring her to the other ladies' stores like channel, Dolce Gabbana, kate spade, and more.. I want to buy her a lot of dresses. Her naked was totally fine with me, but only in our room.

She was wearing a stripe turtle neck long dress, covering the marks I gave her. I grinned. She was too sweet not to get tempted to suck every contour of her body. She's the only girl who made me feel that. It's overwhelming.

She's my addiction, like a drug, where after a taste of her, I want another and another but I was never gets satisfied. I can never get enough of her! She's all that I want!!

The feelings I have for her is indescribable. And for sure, I'll kill just to have her and keep her on my side.

My desire for her is increasing each day. She's like my oxygen. My air to breath. Without her I would be a living dead. My life is a terrible mess. I've experienced it when she left me and I would never want to experience that again.

"It's for 2 years old so it should fit him, or a bit loose on him." she shrugged, snapping me out of my trance.

"He's just a year old Mio Amore. Why don't you get something that fit him instead of 2?" I complained. She was standing there for a long time and she only pick few clothes. I love her so much, but it's getting ridiculous.

"So he can wear it for a long time." She smiled then she pulled my hand to where all the garments for boys. I rolled my eyes. I caught my two securities chuckling. When they saw me glaring at them, they quickly stood up like a statue and stifled their smile.