Vol 2 Epilogue: The End.

Hirano pov:-

The bell rang and the latter half of the sports festival began. It's now time for the Recommended Only Participation events. It's expected that for the remaining four contests, elites chosen from within the ranks of the class will be the ones participating.

"Speaking of which, Hirano-kun will be participating in the scavenger hunt right?".

"Yes. That's correct."

"There are items marked as being difficult to obtain in this scavenger hunt. It is possible to draw again but there will be a 30 second window before you'll be able to do so. You will need to
inform the referee present when you draw lots of your desired course of action. In addition, the contest will end as soon as 3 contestants clear it. That will be all".

After that supplementary explanation was given, I prepared to join in on the third round of the scavenger hunt I'm scheduled to participate in.

As time passed, my turn finally came.

I then also headed towards the area where the lots are drawn, following slightly behind the faster ones who dashed forward.

"Now then, what exactly's going to be written down......".

I inserted my hand into the box that's placed in front of me.

Inside, there seems to be quite a bit of paper. Taking care to not drawn multiple pieces of paper, I snatched one out. I unfolded the paper that had been folded into fourths.

"Kiss the person you love."

(.....)

I read it over once again.

(......Is the school screwing with me?)

"C-Change."

I had to wait for 30 seconds before picking up another one. When I did, it read.

"Bring something from your dorm room."

.....

(I have to go all the way back home? Why did the school even ask for something like that!)

I ran back home immediately and brought back a frying pan. Cause that's the only thing I could think of at that time.

Apparently I came second place. I don't know how I didn't come last. But somehow I didn't.

Timeskip:-

I could not believe me eyes. What took place infront of us was legendary!

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of class D almost out ran the Student council President!

He would have beaten him if it weren't for a runner falling in Ayanokouji's way.

"Damn...Those two were Lightning fast..."

I knew that I would never be able to run as fast as them. Ever.

(But why did he run so fast now? Was he hiding his speed this entire time?)

I looked over at Ryuuen and he seemed surprised aswell. Until his face turned up in an absolute grin.

"Interesting..." Was all that came out of Ryuuen's mouth.

I looked back at class D celebrating.

(I still can't believe my eyes...)

"Looks like they're going to be announcing the results soon.
Let's go".

It appears the results will be announced at the same time as the closing ceremony. All the students turned towards the giant electronic notice board.

"Now then, we will be announcing the results for this year's sports festival---".

On the electronic notice board, we were divided up between the Red Team and the White Team and the tallying of the numbers began. The numbers began to rise. The total acquired points from all 13 events. The winning team is.......

"The Red Team wins".

The points were displayed alongside those letters. It truly was a hard-won battle but the Red Team, composed of the DA coalition, appears to have won.

(So our team lost? But what about individual rankings?)

"Next up, we will announce the overall points for each class".

Dividing up the 12 classes into three categories on the display, the overall points for each class were displayed all at once.

For us, the breakdown for the 2nd and 3rd years mean nothing. What's important is what position Class B is in.

1st Place: 1st year Class C

2nd Place: 1st year Class B

3rd Place: 1st year Class A

4th Place: 1st year Class D

"Second place huh? Not Bad..."

My classmates seemed satisfied with the result, though none of us were happy since the results meant that we will get 100 class points subtracted.

The new Class points for each class were:-

Class A- 834cp

Class B- 766cp

Class C- 753cp

Class D- 152cp

(Damn....that is close. We almost got demoted back to class C.)

Indeed the point difference between class B and Class C now was 13 class points. With Class B in the lead.

Although the point difference is still little. We can always increase it in the next exam. And I know that there are still many of them left.

"Kukuku! No matter. I will still get what I want. Follow me Hirano."

"Ummm...No."

I answered. He looked back at me with a grin on his face.

"Kuku...Why? Don't you want to see something very interesting."

"Sorry but I don't have a weird fetish of have a girl kowtow before me."

Frankly if I saw Horikita do that then I would have to suffer through the guilt my entire life.

"Is that so? But I thought I could finally introduce my source of information about class D to you."

I looked back at him quite surprised. Will he actually? I can't tell if he is lying or not.

"You can tell me about it later. But I still have to get some work done in the student council. See ya."

I can't trust any word coming out of his mouth. And I would rather be kept in the dark then suffer guilt because of Ryueen's plans.

I walked away back towards the school.

Timeskip:-

I went to get my shoes but it seemed fate had other plans for me. I found a note kept on my shoes. It read-

"It's been a while old friend. I know that you might be wondering who I am. Don't worry. You won't know me no matter how much you try to remember. But I know you. I saw you almost everyday years ago. This is your final warning. Stay away from the triplets. Or else your school life will become shorter than you thought..."

Although I was super creepyed out by who wrote me this note. But now I know one thing. This has to do something with the triplets. But what...

"I don't remember them....but they know me...? They saw me almost everyday...?"

Just who are they?!

The only people I can think of are the triplets themselves. I used to visit them on a daily basis back when we were little. Is it one of them?

It doesn't seem like it though.... it seems more like a third party... eitherway, I need to keep my gaurd up.

"I don't know who you are...but I will not let you get away by threatening me like this."

I spoke with determination. I won't be bullied by anyone. Not again... I won't let what happened back in middle school repeat itself!