♢Chapter~4♢

"Tejasswi chew any cloth and then do whatever you are doing. Your voice is paining my ears."
.

Recap:

"U can eat here, Karan. Am going to my room." She said running to her room in order to not show him that she is in the verge to cry.

_

_

Teja ran to her room and closed the doors. She jumped in her bed and started crying. A Part of her misery flashed.

Lucinda was 1 month pregnant while Sandeep was gone out for his business. Teja was just 5 then. She came excitedly to the dining table to have her lunch and sat in her chair. Lucinda who was sitting her opposite with John , stood up and glared at teja.

"How dare u to sit here? Your father is not here so better be in your limits. Am pregnant and i dont want u to harm my unborn. Be away from me. Go to your 'big luxurious room' that we gave u as a charity and eat there. " Lucinda yelled without considering how her words affected the innocent child.

"Bu-But i always eat he..here.. You nev-er had problem so wh-why now??" Teja stuttered due to fear. She had never been treated like a trash or Untouchable.

"You ..You are Dirty. Your face disgust me , Tejasswi. You are a bad omen. I dont know why Sandy loves u this much when you are nothing but unwanted and burden on Us."

Teja could not take anymore and she ran to her room and cried kneeling and leaning on the cold wall. These words effected her. After her mother's death she was unknowingly in depression.

"Kamla please clean this table. God knows how much germs would be here by now. " luci said in top of her voice so that teja could hear it.

She cried more hard. "Tejasswi chew any cloth and then do whatever you are doing. Your voice is paining my ears."  Luci shouted while eating her food.

Teja bited her palm to stope her 'voice' and cried vigourously.

Teja cried in the same manner biting her palms . The memories she thought she forgot , came running.

Just do what u think is right for You. You are the one who can make everthing better or worse. Just dont lose Hope.

Pra's words rang before her and she nodded. She wiped her tears muttering 'I won't lose hope . I will fight till my last breadth.'

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and she looked like a dead body right now. 'Teja, You are strong. You can't cry like this. I know u will fight like a warrior. U will escape from here. I know, Teja, I know.'

She heard someone's footsteps coming towards her alotted room and she went to her bed again and acted as if she was sleeping. Somebody opened the door  and sat in the bed edge. The person stroked her hairs.

"Oh My, You look so vulnerable. I wander why he hostaged you here. You look so Innocent. I wish , i could take some of your pain and relief u . " She recognized the voice. It was Maya.

Maya had lost her daughter in her womb itself and her husband in a car accident. She was madly in love with her husband and thus couldn't re-marry.

Sudden need of money bought her to Kundrra's door. That time, they too were just a middle class family but nonetheless she got the job of the caretaker. Even After the happy family ruined , Maya didn't left and treated the kids like her own.

Today , when she saw tejasswi ,she wandered if her unborn would have borned and was a girl , Would she be like Tejasswi? They must be of similar age by now. Therefore she wanted to take teja's pain.

Teja felt an unknown emotion. Motherly Love. That she always missed after her mom's death and had always wanted it again. A Sudden Bond formed between them , without any effort.

She felt some liquid dropped in her hand and she opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw Maya crying. She rushed to get up and hug her. Maya cried in her embrace remembering her lost family.

She never felt her absence of them as she was busy taking care of her new family but today she felt it. She shared her grief with teja , unknowingly . Teja too cried hearing her.

After sometime when Maya realized what she did, she ran to her own room. She shared her past to a stranger.

It may not be a big deal for someone, but for her , it was. Reminding about all those memories suffocated her. How her own in-law house disowned her still hurted. The scars were again left open. And it can only heal with time.

Teja was confused at the sudden change in Maya but she understood her. Afterall a poor can only understand another poor.

She decided to escape even though she knew it may hurt Maya. But she needed to escape. She has to do the things that are right for Her.

Now is the best time to leave from this room as Maya didn't locked it back due to her rush of emotions. She felt guilty to misuse her emotions but it was important.

She took careful steps and descended the stairs down. The main door was obviously locked so she went to the window that was in the kitchen. Thankfully she saw it when she was finding someone downstairs as she was down for her dinner.

She opened the window as silently as possible but then someone was coming towards kitchen. She hid behind the kitchen platform and rushed outside as soon as she saw a young lady indulging herself in taking out something from the refrigerator...

She ran to her room and prayed that she or anybody else may not noticed it.

But The girl did. And rushed to Karan's room.

____

Hi Innocent Souls!!
Hope you are in best of your health.

So ,

Is your blood boiling at how luci treated Teja??

Maya sharing her past to Teja. Is it connected to her ??

What will happen to Teja now?? Will the lady expose her?

Missed karan??

Dont forget to tell me your pov in this one.