(2) Meeting

*Time skip to end of the week because I'm lazy*

It was finally time. Today I would walk up the mountain's steps and go to the temple where Douma lived.

My mom got me washed up and started to dress me in a new kimono she had gotten for me. It's main color scheme was black and white with flowers on it. It was fairly simple but was still very pretty.

(This is what it looks like)

"There, all nice and perfect

"There, all nice and perfect." My mother said while applying the last bit of tiny make up on me.

We then started to walk up the steps to the what was called the worship temple. On the way there I saw some white snowdrop flowers that needed to be cleaned up.

'I'll have to clean those up later.' I thought to myself.

Soon we made it up and entered the temple. We were met by two men who looked like they worked at the place. My father said that they were here to see Douma about a situation they told him about earlier that week.

They nodded and lead the way into this room with a sitting cushion on top of a platform.

'That must be where he sits.' I thought to myself.

The man who brung us in here said that he would be back with Douma and then left. After a few minutes the man returned with another person behind him.

The man was around 6 feet tall and had a pale completion. His nails were unusually long and looked to be a blueish color. His hair was colored a pale golden brown and long enough for him to drape it over his back. He wore a red turtle neck as well as a pair of tan colored hakama pants with a pinstripe design to them. He ever wore a black cloak to show how godly he was. On top of his head he wore a black and golden crown which had ribbons dangling from each side.

Though the only feature of this man that really caught my eye was his own eyes. They were an array of rainbow pastel colors at could only be described as extraordinary.

"Ah its nice to see you again Mr and Mrs (L/N). And I see you brought your daughter as you said you would." He said in a rather cheerful tone.

"We did what you asked sir. And we hope that with your guidance you can help our daughter not only gain back her hearing, but also find a husband as well." My mom said slightly bowing to the man.

"Oh? So not only is she having hearing trouble but she also can't find a husband? Oh what a shame. I can't even begin to understand why nobody wouldn't want a pretty thing like you as a wife." Douma said walking toward me. He was testing me.

I stood there looking at him, ignore what he had just said that was intended for me.

"What would you suggest we do sir?" My father asked the man.

Douma look at me as if he were looking into my soul. Had he already figured it out?

"Hmmmmmm. I say leave her here for a few weeks. Let me work with her and I shall have her hearing in no time." He said looking at my parents.

Was this guy nuts? Does he do this with all his followers? What was he going to do? I knew absolutely nothing about this guy because everyone who had seen him and got their wishes come true had apparently moved out of the village.

"Well.... we aren't sure. She hasn't been out of our care since she was born." My mother said worried. She clung onto my father as if waiting for him to agree with her.

"Trust me. We have the best hospitality here. I assure you that your daughter will be well taken care of." Douma said grabbing a hold of my shoulders.

"What do you think honey?" My mom looked up at my father for a response.

A few moments later and my father said, "If it means that she will get better then yes. She can stay here."

I tried my best to hold in my shock. My parents where handing me off to a stranger. Heck the only thing they know about him is that he can talk to the gods and 'cure' people.

"Very well then. Once you have said your goodbyes you can leave. Worshipping and praying doesn't start until another few hours." Douma said as he walked away from me.

My parents came up to me and started to hug me goodbye. I hugged them back and then left. I was now in the hands of a total stranger.

-----------‐----------------------------------------------------
Sorry if chapter is too short. I will however make more chapters very soon since it is the weekend and I have more time.