(6) A Little Bit More Conversation

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning and got dressed in a outfit I wouldn't mind getting dirty. I was planning on fixing up the flowers of this mountain today.

I started to look for Douma to see if he would like to watch me work. He seemed to enjoy watching me tend to my garden yesterday. It only made since to have him come with me since I am a guest. I'm also not allowed to be alone unless it is to use the bathroom or I'm in my room.

I fisted looked in his own room, thinking he might be in there since it is morning time and not time for his followers to come yet. Unfortunately he wasn't there at all. I knocked on his bathroom door incase he was washing himself up, but no reply.

I walked out of his room and went to the main room, but he still wasn't there. I looked some more till I came to a room with a sign that read, "Do not enter. Master's special room."

'Maybe he is in there.' I thought. I went to go open the door-

"What are you doing Y/N?" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'Oh shit.' I thought. Was I in trouble? Did I do something wrong?

I was turned around to met Douma, except he did have his normal face on. His face was a mix of terrified and anger. He pulled the notebook I always kept in my pocket out. He wrote something on it then showed it to me.

"Never, and I mean NEVER, go into that room unless it is a absolute emergency or I take you in there myself. Do you understand?" I nodded. This was seriously, yet strange as well.

He put my booklet back in its pocket and dragged me to the main room. He then sat in his chair, and then did the unexpected.

Douma pov:

That was too close, way to close. If I was one second late back she would have found out my secret. And I can't have that. Not now, not ever.

As much as I respect my fellow demons, I blame Akaza for this as well as Muzan. If Muzan hadn't called that meeting I would have been able to know when she woke up. And if Akaza didn't want to start shit I would have gotten here earlier.

As we reached the main room I sat in my chair and placed Y/N in my lap. I need to keep her close. She might wander again and try to go into my paradise room again. She doesn't need live life through me.

When I sat her in my lap she shifted a bit. I was able to catch a whiff of her scent. It smelt like flowers and sweets, as well as pine wood. It all mixed so well I could just take a bite of her right now, but I can't. The servant boy would be here any minute.

Soon the servant boy came thought the front and came and bowed.

"Go make Y/N some food. She is hungry." I said. He went to go make her food.

Humans are like puppets when you have power. You can tell them to do and they will do it. How stupid.

Y/N pov

As the boy went to go make me food. I pulled out my booklet and wrote down, 'After I eat can you and me go outside so I can fix your flowers as well as plant the lotus.' And showed it to Douma.

He wore down something and handed it back to me.

'Not today. I'm busy. But I'll have the servant boy take you.'

I was confused, he watched me yesterday at my garden. Why doesn't he want to watch me now? Did I really make him that upset?

*Time skip because I'm lazy and running out of ideas for this chapter*

After I had breakfast I went out with the boy and started my work. As I worked me and the boy talked through my booklet. I learned that his name was Moriyama. I just called him Mori for short. He turned out to be very helpful with gardening.

'So are you a servant of Douma as well? Or are you his Mistress?' He asked

I quickly shook my head no. 'I'm just a guest here. My parents left me in his care so he could cure my hearing.'

He made a 'Oh' with his lips. 'Sorry for mistaking you for.... that. I apologize.'

'No need to apologize.' I smiled.

We talked for a little while more and headed back inside. Douma told Mori to take me to my room since it was almost closing time. After Mori guided me to my room we said our goodbyes and he left.

I decided to read my book till Douma came back to let me out of my room. I wanted to apologize to him from before, yet I still had questions.

What was he hiding in there? I'm allowed to go everywhere else but there. It was confusing, someone had to have seen that room. So what was in it?

I had so many questions, yet so few answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I promise that next chapter will be much longer since I have ideas for that chapter. For some ideas for you guys, a new character will be introduced, Mori and Y/N will be getting closer, and Y/n will be caught with a surprise. That's all I'm giving out. It should be out tonight or tomorrow night (my time). Anyway thanks for reading and have a good day/night.