(21) Hello?

Tw: slight mentions of dead bodies and dismemberment.

Y/n pov

After I had left Kokushibo's place I went out walking. All this doesn't make sense, first no blood demon art yet and now my eye.

"Come on think! You may only remember little things but try and remember more." I said to myself. I thought about my past before becoming a demon.

Mom. Dad. Temple. Books. Woman. Child. Man. Friend. Broken bones. Blood. Bodies. Sisters. Sword. Fighting. Flowers. Garden. Garden!

"That's it! I remember, I had a secret garden out in the forest of my town!" I began to run towards the area I remember.

As I got passed a couple of trees I stopped once I reached the area. It looked the same as when I left it.

"This has to be it! It can't be anything else." I thought. I began to walk around looking at all the flowers. I also looked at the fish in the pond as well.

"Alright. Maybe I can use my blood demon art now." I walked over to a rose bush and tried to do what I've seen other demons do. Nothing happened.

"Huh, I thought something would happen. Maybe I'm not thinking hard enough." I tried over and over again. I finally sat down next to the pond and watched the fish.

"Maybe I just won't have a blood demon art." I said to myself. I suddenly heard something fall on the other sid eof the pond. I looked across to see a man picking up a watering can.

"Y/n?" He stood back up.

I stood up quicker, this man knew my name.

"Who are you?"

"It's really you..."

He started to walk around the river toward me. I backed up as he came closer. He then stopped once he saw me back up.

"You really don't remember do you." I started to see tears form in his eyes. His eyes, they were rainbow.

"Douma?" How did I know his name?

"You do remember me!" He sounded excited and hugged me. I stood there frozen in place, I didn't know him yet he knew me.

"Get off! I might know your name but I don't know you." I said pushing 'Douma' off of me. He stood there with a mixed look on his face.

"So you only remember my name. Akaza must have told you about me at some point."

Akaza did talk about a Douma at some point in time. He said he was upper moon two and he was a asshole and annoying. Yet the demon infront of me now seems anything but that.

"Oh! I just remembered, I took care of your flowers all this time. Even the poisonous one you really like." He pulled me over to a table with flowers on it. "See, they look perfect, but they looked better when you took care of them." He said still holding onto my shoulders.

"I said get off." I shrugged him off my shoulders.

Douma looked upset that I pushed him away. Why should he be upset? We hardly even know each other. Then I remembered something.

"You weren't there at my ceremony." I said turning to face him.

"Oh sorry about that. I guess I couldn't face you after I hadn't seen you in months. That and I couldn't face the fact that I would have to see you get hurt." He said.

"Why do you feel like you know me? The only demons I am close with are Akaza, Koku, and Nakime. Sometimes I'll hang out with Enmu and Rui and Daki, but I can assure you that I've never met you before."

Douma stood there for a bit. His face seemed to be a mix of angry and frustrated. He then sighed and began talking again.

"Then how about we start over. That way we can be friends. I can tell you that we were close friend when you were human. You even have the rainbow lotus in you eye." He smiled. We did indeed have the same rainbow color in both his eyes and my one eye.

"Oh its about to be day time. We should head inside before the sun comes up. You should stay with me for a while, I could help you train and such. Maybe even help you unlock that blood demon art of yours."

I hesitate for a bit. This demon claims to be my friend when I was a human but I don't seem to remember him. I remember my training with Akaza and Koku but it seems I've never trained with him.

Which is strange, if he is number two why have me be taught by three and one? Wouldn't two be more affective and less work on Koku? Maybe Akaza knows about it. I would ask Douma but I don't know I he would give me the answers I need.

"Alright. Lend me to you place then." I said.

We began to walk until we reached a mountain. Then we walked up the stairs to that till we reached a temple.

"Here we are! All the flowers you see you planted when you were a human. And me being the good friend I am took care of them." Douma said as he opened the door.

As we walked in he led me to a room with dead bodies in it. I'm guessing this is were he has his meals.

"Come sit, we can chat over a meal. Just like we use to." He said as he sat down. I sat across from him. He took one of the bodies and disassemble it into pieces. He offered me a arm which I denied.

"Not hungry."

He still placed it infront of me and began to eat his share.

"So, fill me in on what has happened. Last time I talked to you was when you left to pratice with Akaza for a while." Douma said with a smile on his face.

"Well I'm a demon now and still pratice with Akaza and Kokushibo." I said blantly.

As Douma talked I looked around the room. On the wall there were shelfs full of skull head. As I looked as the walls I noticed cuts in the wallpaper. When I looked at the floors there were more cuts.

"What's with the cuts on the walls and floor?" I asked.

"Oh that's nothing to worry about. I've been meaning to get it fix." Douma said waving a hand.

"That's not what I asked." I said with a irritated tone.

"Well this is my eating room. So I have to kill my victims in here."

"Judging by those bodies you have, you crush their bones and break there limbs. That's not a valid reason. And the cuts seem to be deep, like it was done with a blade. I'm not dumb Douma."

He let out a sigh, "Fine you got me. Sometimes I like to swing around a sword once in a while. It's even right here see."

He pulled out a sword with a light pink blade. The handle of the blade was red and green with a flower shaped hilt on it.

That flower....... it looks familiar.........

--------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Alright now we are getting into some interesting stuff here. I will have the demon version of Y/n done by next chapter. I decided I wanted to use a scene from the actual show so I used a Daki scene. It worked out in my favor because Daki already had the surprised look in her eyes so I only had to make little adjustments there.

Anyway I hope you have a great day/night. Bye!