(4) Meal Time

TW - Mentions of blood, eating a person (its Douma the demon here), head wall??? (Douma has a wall where he keeps the head of his victims. Idk if this is TW or not but I putting it here just incase)

Douma's POV

I sat and watched as Y/N got up from her spot beside me and walked over to the servant I had. Such a pitiful human being, thinking that if he works here he'll go on to heaven.

After a while the woman who came today stepped through the door. As every woman I grant freedom to she is also exited to see me. How stupid of her to think that she is special and is going to to live a more happy life.

"Come now. You wish to be freed from your troubles yes?" I said, slowly luring her in like a fish on a hook.

"Yes leader! I wish to have freedom from this life." She pleaded.

"Very well. Put this blindfold on. Make sure it's tight and you can't see anything." I said, putting a blindfold on her head. She smiles and proceeded to put it on. How dumb to humans have to be to fall for this.

"Now take my hand and I will lead you to freedom."

She took my hand and I lead her down the hallway. As I reached the door I opened it slowly and lead her in the room. This room was a special room. A room where I could feast on woman and have their heads on the walls to look back at them. A room where no one would go into because I was their leader, and they listen oh so carefully to me.

I closed the door and started to walk toward my meal.

"How do you feel miss? Do you feel like you can reach freedom with your hand?" I asked, slowly getting closer.

"Yes. I belive I can reach it!" She said exited.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Reach out to it." I said, slowly wrapping my arms around her so she wouldn't run away.

She started to reach for nothing. I took my chance and bit into her neck. Oh how much I loved the taste of woman. (Dont.... take that out of context.... it sounded better in my head) She started to scream in pain.

"What are you doing!?!?" She screamed.

"I'm simply giving you freedom. Freedom by letting you live inside of me." I said, continuing to eat pieces of her body.

All she did was scream. Until she ran out of breath and went limp in my arms.

"You were a pretty woman if I must say. That must be why you tasted so good." I said to the lifeless woman. I closed her eyes so she could be at piece.

"And thank you for letting me eat you." I said, I began to eat.

As I ate I began to wonder, what would Y/N taste like? She is beautiful none the less, but something is off about her. Not the fact that she is deaf, but it almost seems as if she is different, like she is hiding something.

"For someone her age she can't hide a lot. And for someone who is deaf, doesn't have a husband, and lives with her parents, there isn't a lot either. So what is it?" I asked myself

"Do you have an idea about it? Oh wait, you're already dead! Hahah!" I said talking to the dead woman's head. Oh how I make myself laugh.

"You're very delicious if I must say though. Very healthy even. Though you could have eaten something a bit sweeter before you came here."

After I had finished my meal I placed the skull on my wall with all the other pretty girls I have eaten over the year. I also started to clean up the floor as well as myself to get all the blood up. It wouldn't be long before Y/N got back and I would have to watch her again.

After a while of sitting around I finally heard a voice.

"We are back Leader." Said the servant boy.

"Oh how wonderful. Did you have a good time?"

"She seemed to like her time out. We got food and books as well."

I looked over at the books she had in her arms. One seemed like a romance and the other seemed to be fantasy.

She then held up a paper to me and I read it.

'Do you think I can go out with you later? I want to go to a secret place of mine and probably bring some supplies up the mountain with me to fix up your plants and flowers.'

Y/N wanted to bring my to a secret place? Oh how wonderful this is! I nodded to her and she seemed happy for that answer.

"Well if that is all you may leave now" I said to the human. He quickly bowed and left me and Y/N alone. Oh how wonderful she looked. If I could I would eat her right here right now. But, she seems so..... so...... what is the word? It doesn't matter. She's just another human who is as pitiful and stupid as the rest.

--------------------------------------‐--------------------------
So lots of things.
Sorry for the short chapter. But you got some of Douma pov so that'd good.
Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I'm not really doing to well mentally rn. But i will still update this just slowly. I hoped you enjoyed this so far and stay safe.