(5) Secret Garden

A/n: IM BACK. AND BETTER THEN EVER! I'm sorry you guys had to wait for this chapter. But thanks to me being on break for a while this means I have more time to write. Yay! Thank you all for reading. I really appreciate it. Anyway, enjoy the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Douma pov

Once the sun had set I made my way to Y/N's room to let her know that we could start heading to her secret place.

As I opened the door to her room I could see that she was reading one of her books while sitting on a pillow. She must have asked the servant boy to get it for her.

I went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up at me and handed me a paper that said, "Time to go?" I nodded and she simply got up, placed her book on her bed. And headed toward the entrance of the place as I followed her.

She took me down the mountain toward the village. This was strange to me as I had only seen the village once, but that was long ago.

As I followed her some of the village people started to stare at us and whisper. I chuckled a bit at them for how surprised they looked to see me.

We soon reached a dirt path when Y/N stopped. I was confused as to why when she stopped she looked around and then motion me to follow. We continued down the path till we reached a place that smelt like flowers.

There was a area full of exotic flowers with a pond filled with fish in the middle of it. It was so peaceful and quite. It was different from my place, were there was a sense of death and loneliness.

She looked over at me and pointed to a chair, mentally telling em to sit in it. I sat in the chair and watched as she went and got a scoop of what looked to be tiny pebbles and started to feed the fish.

'Beautiful' I thought. She looked so beautiful feeding the fish. I just couldn't help but stare.

Once she finished feeding the fish she started to tend to her flowers. I got up from my seat and walked toward her. She was tending to a flower that was big and pink. Next to the flowers read a sign that said "Carnations".

Next flowers she tended to were a type of water flower. Some were white and some were pink. Then some of them were just forming buds.

I tapped her shoulder and pointed to the flowers. She pulled out a paper and pointed to words that read 'Water lilys'.

I nodded and watch her get back to work on her flowers. And all I did was just stare.

Now that I think of it, I haven't once thought of killing her here. Yes this is a perfect place to kill someone. It's isolated, there is a pond, and it's ease to bury someone in the ground. And yet, it's to perfect of a place to destroy. To perfect of a place to ruin with death.

Once Y/N was done she came up to me holding two bags of seeds, one that read "Lotus" and another that read "Tulip". Then she held a paper that said, "Choose a flower you would want me to grow at your place. I'm sure you have a pond or water source somewhere."

Remembering that I could create lotus I pick the lotus flower. For I could only make iced ones and not real ones.

She then went off gathering some supplies and come back. Signaling that she was ready to leave we made our way back to my place.

I made sure to watch for any suspicious people. I may live up on a mountain but I know what type of sick creatures lurk around at night. Since I go see Daki and Gytaro every now and then I get to witness everything in the red light district. I will admit they do have some tasty women in those parts.

Once we made it back up Y/N put her supplies outside the door and turned to me. I just looked at her waiting for something.

She looked at me half annoyed and pointed at the watering can. Still not understand what she was saying I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

This mad her a bit more angry as she picked up the watering can and sprinkled some water on herself. I laughed at this little act she put on. In return she just looked at me with a angry look and her hair halfway wet.

Now understanding she wanted to take a bath I led her to my room. Once we reached my door however she stopped. I looked back at her wondering why she had stopped. She looked nervous, like this is her first time going in a man's room. (Um douma, be a bit more smarter man.)

I simple giggled at her childish acts. "It's okay to come in you know?" I said, not really talking to anyone. I grabbed her wrist and started to drag her with me. I lead her to the bathroom were there was already a set of pajamas out for her.

"There, everything is all ready for you to take a nice warm bath. Now all you have to do is ge-" I was suddenly being pushed out the bathroom and having the door slammed in my face.

"Rude." I stated. I went and sat on my bed and waited for her to come out so I made sure she went to her room and fell asleep. I don't want to have to kill her on the first day for her finding out my secret.

Soon she finished and came out of the bathroom. I could tell that she was sleepy because of how droopy her eyes looked. I helped her to her room and made sure she was in bed and asleep before I left her.

"Goodnight my love."