(14) Training

Yn pov

A few days have went by and I feel fully healed. I still have a scar were I was stabbed but it's nothing too bad.

"So when are we gonna met this 'friend' you keep talking about Douma?" I asked him. We were currently walking threw a forest at night to go met this Akaza fellow.

"Just a little while longer darling. We'll be there before you know it."

We walked a little while longer before Douma stopped right infront of me.

"Why did we stop?"

"We are here!"

I looked around only to see trees. This is a joke right?

Soon a loud thud hit the ground and made me stiffen my posture a bit. I turn around to see a guy who had pink hair and multiple criminal tattoos all around his body.

"Hi Akaza!" Douma waved at his friend. Akaza then punched Douma's face completely off.

"Douma!" I yelled, soon his face came back....... with a smile?

"I'll be teaching you hand to hand combat. Once you are done training with me you will be able to do a punch like that. This way when you become a demon, your punches will increase in strength. You may even be able to take out a tree." Akaza explained.

Douma went off to the side against a tree to watch. Akaza started off by teaching me basic punches and stances.

"If you stand like this, amd punch hard enough." He then made a punching motion as a example. "You'll be able to hit hard enough to knock the wind out of a human. Now try it. If you do it correctly it should make a 'woosh' sound."

I got into the stance and made a punch into the air. But there was no worship sound.

"Your stance is off. Here." Akaza then got close to me and started to move my feet and body around.

"Now try it again."

I punched the air again. This time there was a little 'woosh' sound.

"Ah! I did it! I did it! I did it!" I cheered.

"Not completely, but it's good for a beginner." Akaza said.

We practiced a bit more then we left for the night. Akaza seemed like a very nice person. Maybe we could be friends.

The next day I was in my room practicing my punches like Akaza said to do.

"Hyah!"

"What are you doing?" Douma said opening the door.

"Oh, I'm practicing my punches. Akaza said if I practice them everyday and show him he'll move on to the next subject." I said still punching the air.

"Well how about you take a break from that and spend some time with me. I can stand in the shade and watch you garden." Douma said walking toward me.

"Alright, I guess I can take a break for a little while." Douma then smiled then led me outside.

After about a week we went back and saw Akaza again.

"Alright, show me your punch now." Akaza said.

I got into my stance and punched the air. It made a big 'woosh' this time. I looked over to Akaza to see if he approved.

"Good job. Now that was just the beginning, the basics. Now we start on the more complicated stuff."

I stared at Akaza dumbfounded as Douma chuckled a bit. That was just the beginning? That took me a week to master.