(24) You are not my friend

Tw: mentions of blood, missing fingers, eating said fingers, mori getting cut by douma, and choking

Y/n pov

As I looked toward where the sword came from I saw a man. He looked to be around his late 20s or early 30s. But he was still fairly young looking.

"My my, I didn't expect to see you here. I would have thought you would have died by now." Douma said looking at the man. His entire personality has changed into a carefree and sarcastic one.

"Let her go. I only came here for her, not to fight you." The man said as he held his other cleaver in the other hand.

"I'm not holding her against her will. I'm not even touching her right now. And it seems to me the only reason you don't want to fight is because you know you'll lose." Douma said moving closer to me.

"I bet she doesn't even remember who you are? Do you (y/n)?" Douma said wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me toward him.

"No, I dont." I said still staring at the man.

The man got angry at this and started to charged toward us both. Douma moved out of the way quickly with me by his side.

"Shinobu was right, you did trick her!" The man said as he came back at us with his sword. Douma move out of the way before we could get hit.

"Do you hear this Y/n? He thinks I've tricked you. How about you show him what you really are. I'll be watching from above so don't worry about getting hurt." Douma said as he let go of me and sat up in a nearby tree.

The man came up to me with his sword down and grabbed my hand.

"Come Y/n we need to go before this crazy demon kills us." He said as he tried to pull me away. I pulled my hand out of his grasp.

He looked back and look back at my hands and asked, "Where is the bracelet  I gave you? The moon one that goes with my sun one." He lifted his hand to show a sun bracelet.

"Oh so that was what the moon was for, I always thought it was because you hung out with Kokushibo so much." Douma said.

"What is he talking about?" The man said looking at me.

"Maybe I could help show him what I mean." Douma said before he quickly cut the man with one of his fans.

The man's arm began to bleed. And that's when my fangs began to pop out. As the man looked back at me his face turned into a mix between shock and sadness.

"No, no, no this cant...can't.... you cant....." the man said as he backed up away from me.

"Shocking isn't it? Now that it has been revealed, I would run. And don't even bother trying to take her with you, she's kill many humans and demon slayer over the past couple years."

Muzan said that all demon slayers were dangerous and need to be killed and eaten on sight.

"If I may ask, Mr.Demon slayer, what breathing style do you use?" I asked looking at the man.

"My name is Moriyama, you should know that, and I've been trained by the sound hashira, which you should also know." He said as he pulled out both of his swords.

"I don't think I've ever fought a sound user before. Let alone someone who has been trained by a hashira." I said getting closer.

"I don't want to fight you." 'Mori' said.

"Then I suggest you run while you can. Y/n seems to be very hungry right now." Douma said happily.

As I go close Mori started to back up. He then turned and started to run. And I chased after him.