(11) Fear

Yn pov

I woke up, noticing that I was on my side, and also on something soft.

"Wait..." I thought. I open my eyes to see that I was on Douma's bed.

"But I didn't fall asleep on the bed. Did I?"

I tried to get up only to be held in place. I looked back at see Douma sleeping
with his arms around me. He seemed to be injured.

"Demons are supposed to regenerate health arn't they?" I questioned. I tried to squeeze myself out of his grasp but he had a pretty good hold on me.

"Don't." Douma mumbled. I must have woken him up. Douma slowly opened his eyes open.

His rainbow eyes meeting mine we just stared at each other. God were his eyes pretty. Wait, no, he kills people. Though while looking at his eyes I notice that he had the words "Upper Two" written on them.

We sat there for a while before Douma got up and went to the bathroom. After a while he came back out and sat on the bed again.

"Lotus flower, do you know how to grow a spider lily?" He asked.

"A spider lily?" I looked puzzled.

"Yes. I need it, well more like our boss needs it." He began to explain.

"I've heard of them but never actually seen them before." I said.

"Whatever, I need to rest. My body isn't fully heal." Douma said sliding back up onto the bed. He pulled me close to him again.

"Don't move away from me, I need my good lucky charm, my healer." He said, pulling me closer. I was right up against his chest.

He began moving his hands to mine, but then stopped at my wrist.

"What is this lotus flower?" He asked, pointing at the bracelet Mori gave to me.

"It was a gift from a friend." I said.

"Was it that servant boy?" He asked.

"His name is Mori. And yes it is from him, why does it matter?" I asked.

Douma began to laugh a bit. He then started to squeeze my arm tighter.

"Tell me Y/n, where did this Mori run off too? And don't lie." He said applying more pressure.

"Why should I tell you." I said, trying to remove my arm from his grip. How is he still so strong after being injured?

"Because, although I am injured, I can still break every single one of your bones. Easily killing you. I could also eat you right now." He said in my ear. A shiver went down my spin.

I wasn't about to break under this demon. "No." I said firmly.

Douma's grip got tighter and tighter, until there was a snap followed by my own scream. He had broken my bone in my arm. He then pulled me into his chest to muffle my screams.

"Next time, if you refuse to answer me or refuse to tell me any information, I'll break your leg and arm." He said in a monotone voice. It's like he didn't even care that he hurt me.

After some time, he got a doctor to come and take care of my arm. When the doctor asked how I broke it I lied and said I fell onto it.

From that day I always told Douma everything. And when I left out a important detail, he would break a finger.

What made it worse was that when he broke a finger, he would apologize, saying that he did it out of love. And then he would treat me like I was a god.

This went on for about 4 or 5 months. I was finally about to come out of his room, but I had to stick by him. By the fifth month I was still recovering form my broken arm and had 3 broken fingers.