(7) Confessions and Secrets

Tw: Killing?

Y/N POV:

Two months have pasted already, and yet my parents are still being told that I need to stay longer. In which they agreed, because it was Douma's orders.

I have wrote a few letters to my parents and they have sent a few back along with a few of my things. Douma would still refuse to see the work I did with the plants around his place and the mountain. Yet every night when I asked to go to my garden he wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

I still spent time with him sometimes in the main room hearing people say there troubles and problems to him. And I would be dismissed to go out for dinner with Mori and everytime a girl would go in when I got out.

Still after two months I haven't figured out what is in his secret room. At first I thought it was a private study, but that was proven wrong when he asked for Bleach. Which made it even more confusing.

Another thing Douma did was that he would leave at night to go somewhere. When I asked him about it he said he was seeing some friends. He would then put me to bed like a child and tell me that if I wake up and he isn't there to just stay in the room I am in. And then he would leave.

'I don't know what it is but something is weird about him. He goes to see friends every other night. He comes back from those visits as late at 6 in the morning (i think thats when the sun starts to rise). He never comes outside when I ask him to yet if I ask he to go somewhere with me at night he will always say yes. Like what is up with him?' I asked Mori. Mori was one of the only other people I would see and talk to. He was a good friend and someone I could trust with this information.

We were out shopping for new seeds and books for me.

'Well, maybe he is a man eating demon. From what I've heard about them it kinda matches with him.' He responded.

'A demon?!?! That's impossible! He would have been caught by now. Right?' I asked.

'I don't really know. I could be wrong about him so don't go snooping around.' Mori responded.

'It's about time for you get back. Master Douma asked for you to be back before people started to come in.' Mori said.

'Alright, let's start going then.' I responded.

Once we got up the mountain I was about to go to Douma when Mori turned me around and hugged me. I hugged him back and before he let go he said, "Be safe Y/N." And left after that.

People started to come in. Kne by one they confessed their concerns and problems. It was the same thing everyday.

The next person to come in was a young women who seemed to be 18. She seemed like she was hurt due to how she walked and the fresh hand print on her cheek. She was carrying a baby with her in a very protective manner.

"Please, I beg you, please let mine and my son's life get better. My husband, he.." The women began to cry, "He hurts me everyday. I'm afraid he'll get to my son if I don't protect him." She cried even more.

I look to Douma to see his reaction to the crying woman but all he did was sit there calmly. How was he not being affected by this woman?0

"I see. And what is your name dear?" He asked the woman.

"My name is Kotoha Hashibira. And my son's name is Inosuke." She said looking up at Douma and me. Her eyes were puffy from all her crying but she still looked very beautiful.

"Well Kotoha, if you ever need more faith to keep living. Then your welcome anytime here to pray anytime of the day." Douma then put a hand on her hand as to bless her.