(13) Me? In Love?

Yn pov

"FUCK!!" I yelled out. "DOUMA PLEASE STOP, IT HURTS!"

"Well maybe if you were more careful you wouldn't have a sword stuck in you side."

Douma was trying to figure out how to get out the sword that Shinobu had pierced into my side. And no matter how he moved it it would always hurt.

"I swear to fucking Satan Douma if you touch it one more fucking time I'm going to kill you!" I yelled at Douma. Of course I wasn't really angry at him, it was mostly the pain speaking.

"Oh stop being dramatic Y/n, that's my job." He then laughed at his own joke.

I just sat there staring at him. He could clearly see that I was bleeding and that sooner or later I would pass out from blood loss. And yet he was joking around about the situation.

"Can you stop being a dick and help me? I'm losing blood here." I said.

"Well.... we could just take you to Muzan, but I don't think you should meet him yet. Very soon though. I could just simple rip it out, but then you might die that way." Douma sat there thinking.

As Douma was thinking of ideas I thought about what Kanae had said, about Douma liking me. I didn't really believe it, and this situation proved it.

"You know what, hold this in you mouth." Douma put a towel near my mouth.

"Aright?" I looked at him confused. I held the Towel in my mouth like a gag.

"Now, I'm going to count to three, and when I do, I'm just going to rip it out of you. Not enough to were it pulls anything, but enough to get it out of there. Alright?" He looked at me in the eyes. I nodded my head I agree ment.

"Alright. One.....two......" Before he got to three he ripped out the sword and my screams were muffled by the towel

"Now to fix up your stomach, then you should be good to go!" He said excitedly.

I looked over to see the sword Shinobu had stabbed me with. The sworded looked to be cut most of the way, definitely not enough to cut a neck.

'How did she plan on killing demons with that?' I wondered.

Douma came back with some bandages and stitching equipment. He then began his work and surprisingly he was very good at stitching up my skin.

"There, all done." He pulled back. He had done a nice job stitching and bandaging my wound.

"Your a asshole you know that." I looked over at him.

"Care to clarify on that Y/n."

"You didn't count to three and ripped out the sword on two! And because of the whole demon slayer situation, I lost my bag of fertilizer."

"Well maybe if you would have listen and stayed in my room none of this would have happened. And I pulled it out on two so that way you wouldn't tense up. If you did that you could have caused more damage." Douma said looking at me.

"I went out of the room to get the fertilizer for you. The lotus flowers and blue bells were getting enough care."

Douma looked and me and blinked his eyes in confusion.

"I'll get you more fertilizer at night. Until then you have to rest." He picked me up and carried me over to his bed.

"You need to rest up so we can begin your training. Some friends of mine will help out with your training." Douma said as he neared the door.

Douma's voice sounded diffrent this time he spoke. It wasn't his usual cheerful tone nor his serious tone. It was a more softer, genuine voice.

"I'll be back later to check up on you, until then go to sleep." Douma said as he closed the door beside him.

I covered myself up in the blankets and tried to fall asleep. Though the thought of Douma acting like that kept me wondering.

Douma pov

I don't understand it. I know I'm tenically dead and shouldn't have a heart beat but when I look at Yn it feels like I have one.

"Maybe one of my fellow demons will know. Kokushibo maybe? Nah, he's too quite to talk to girls. Daki? No no no. Muzan? Definitely not." Then I came to me, Akaza.

It was still a little while till dawn so I had time to talk to him.

I walk a little ways away from my temple to go find Akaza.

"Akaza! I need to ask you something." I yelled.

"What do you want?"

I looked up to see that Akaza was up in a tree. He was facing away from me looking toward something else.

"Well I was wondering if you could help me with something. It's about Yn."

"If it's about helping you train her I already know. Muzan already explained it to me and Kokushibo." Akaza didn't sound happy, then again he never did.

"It's not that it's something else. It's like every time I'm around her or when she does something for/with me I can feel my heart beat. Like Im still alive or something. I felt this way about Kotoha before but it wasn't as noticeable as it is with Y/n. And I was wondering if you could explain what is going on with me?" I explained to Akaza.

I looked up at him to see he was shaking. Is he okay? All of a sudden he burst out into laughter and almost fell off the tree.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh shit! Holy crap. You have to be joking. How can a heartless, emotionless, demon like you, fall in love with a human. A human who is going to become a demon and probably won't remember half of the stuff you did when she was human. Hahhhahahha."

Love? I'm in love with Y/n? I've heard of the subject of love and seen people in love, but never experienced it for myself.

"Look, to put it simple Douma, you like the girl. It happens. Just remebr that once she does turn into a demon she might not remember much as time goes on. We all forget our human lives eventually." Akaza said after calming down.

"Well thank you Akaza." I said and started to walk away.

"He might die because of this."

--------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this and half way thru it I realized it probably doesn't make since. In which I apologize for the confusion. I also apologize for the chapter being late, I was in a depressed mood all last week and had no motivation to write. But I'm better now.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And have a good day/night. Bye!