(10) Agreement

Yn pov

I woke up all of a sudden.

"I'm not dead?" I said to myself.

"No your not. Your lucky I got back in time to cover up your wounds. I'm very sorry I did that, I didn't mean to hit you." I looked over and there Douma sat in a chair.

Douma got up from the chair and started to walk over to me. I started to get put of the bed, but before I could make it to the door he was in front of me.

"We have much to discuss Darling. Why don't you sit. I've made breakfast for you already." Douma held up a plate with toast on it. I just backed away from him.

"Please. I just want to go home." I said.

"This is your home now darling. And I'll be taking good care of you. I'll even introduce you to my boss and have you become just like me." Douma said with a big smile.

"My parents will come to get me. I've been up here with you for months." I said.

"Oh dear. Your parents are already dead." My faced now had a look of fear on it. He had killed my parents.

"There there my Lotus flower. It'll be alright. You'll have a brand new family very soon. All you have to do is take my hand and we will go see our lord." Douma said kneeling down to hug me.

I slapped him away, "Your a sick bastard! You killed my family, you killed Kotoha and her child. You've killed countless of girls and for what! And you leave me alive so you can make me like you! You are sick! A freak! Why did I ever think you could be good?" I screamed at him.

He just sat there with a plain look on his face. " I see that you are not ready to join me and become apart of the family. Very well, at least eat your breakfast before you starve." He handed me the plate.

I knocked it out of his hands. "I don't want to eat your food!" I backed up against the wall. Not a good place to be.

Douma only signed, picked up a piece of toast and walked toward me. "Eat the toast." He said as he pushed it toward my lips.

"Eat. The. Toast. Darling." He said, pushing it with more force. I didn't open my mouth.

"Fine. But listen to me very carefully Darling. If you dare try to run away from me like you did last night. I'll force you to become a demon. That way you'll have no choice but to stay with me. Got it?" He said, his face looking very sinister.

I nodded my head yes. He got up and walked toward the door.

"I'll be back with your lunch. I would hate for my lotus flower to die on me." And with that he left.

I got up and started to look around. I realize that I was in his room. There washing any windows or back doors do I couldn't escape. I walked into the bathroom and there was also no windows in there as well. I tried to open the door but he had locked it.

" Fuck what am I going to do? I'm stuck here and with no way of getting out." I said to myself. I was panicking.

"Wait.... Mori." I thought. "I sent a letter to Mori, someone will be here and rescue me. I'll be saved! I just need to hold out till they get here." I thought.

*Time skip to night*

Douma came into the room with a bowl of Ramen in his hands. He also brung in a arm of a random woman.

"I thought that it would be nice for us to have dinner together. So I brung us pur food. Come here and sit with me." He said as he sat on the floor.

I sat in the farthest corner of the room just watching him. I didn't want to eat whatever he brung me.