(16) Kokushibo

Y/n pov

Muzan thought that it was best if I had skipped training with Douma and go straight into training with Kokushibo.

I'm guessing that either someone told Muzan or he figured it out himself that Douma was getting attached to me.

"So what is Kokushibo like? Is he energetic like Douma or serious like you?" I asked Akaza. He had offered me for him to walk me to Kokushibo's place.

"Kokushibo is.... mysterious in a way. He doesn't talk that much, but he does have a aura that speaks for him. Though since he doesn't talk as much and is Upper moon 1 he does tend to scare most lower demons." Akaza explained.

We continued to walk until we came upon a small house with a garden and a training area.

"Here we are." Akaza said.

It seemed like such a peaceful place. This Kokushibo must have a soft side that out don't know about.

"Well I'll be off. I have some things to take care before Sun rise. Take care (Y/n)." Akaza said before he ran off.

I walked up to the door of the house and knocked on it.

"Hellooo. I'm (Y/n), I'm supposed to be training with you. Apparently Muzan wants me to get further ahead and-" I stopped mid sentence when the door opened.

In the doorway stood a tall male with six eyes. He wore his hair up in a ponytail and wore an purple and black pattern kimono and black umanori-styled hakama pants.

"I...um....you....um....." I couldn't speak correctly. This demon was so intimidating I was in shock.

"You must be the girl everyone is talking about. You seem strong, Akaza must have trained you well. Come in, we will have some tea before we train." He said and walked away from the door.

I stood there for a moment before running inside, closing the door and going to look for him. He was sitting in a room with a table, cushions, and plants.

"Have a seat, I want to discuss some things before we start." He said as he poured two cups of tea.

I sat down in front of him.

"I would like to say that Muzna made the right choice of sending you to me. Although Akaza and Douma are both strong, only Akaza is fit to teach you. As for Douma, you should know the rest." He said as he took a sip of tea. This man sure knows how to be honest.

"I have a question. If your a demon, why are you drinking tea?" I said.

"Even though I am a demon, I still enjoy drinking tea. It takes me back to times when I was a human." He said taking another sip.

"Now, from what Muzan has said about you, you know about demons slayer correct?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"Well that's what our training will be. You will learn how to wield a sword and use moon breathing. Though if you do prove to be strong with a sword, you may even master Sun breathing on your own." He said setting down his cup.

"Sun breathing?" I questioned.

"Sun breathing is the very first breathing form. All other forms come from that, therefore it's the strongest. I just so happened to know the person who first used Sun breathing." Kokushibo explained.

"Do you use Sun breathing Kokushibo?" I asked. He seemed strong and knowledgeable about it to use it.

"No. I use Moon breathing, yet another powerful form. And you will be learning that first. Now finish up you tea and let's get outside." He said standing up.