(15) Should I Fall?

A couple of days have passed by since Douma had kissed me.

"Hey girly! Pay attention! It's our last training session before you go off to train with either Kokushibo or Douma." Akaza said as he hit my head.

"Ow.." I said rubbing my head.

"What's got you so distracted anyway? Did something happen between you and Douma?" Akaza asked.

"Well, yes, something did happen." I said. As soon as I said that Akaza began to panic like a older brother to his younger sister.

"Did he hurt you? Did he kick you out? Did he say something that was disrespectful in anyway? Do I need to beat him up?" Akaza asked while looking at me seeing if I had any cuts or bruises.

"No, completely the opposite of that. He
...well.....he kissed me."

Akaza stood there dumbfounded. It was like he was just frozen in place. He then spoke up.

"The bastard actually did it." He then sigh.

"Look, (Y/n), I'm going to be honest with you. Douma is strange, to say the least. I've know Douma for so many years I would say that if he does truly love you, he will do anything for you. Even if that means disobeying Muzan. In which that would lead to both yours and his deaths.

And if you do end up getting together with you as a human, it will affect you once you turn into a demon. Infact, once you do turn demon, most of your human memories will most likely fade away."

I thought about it for a minute. I knew what Douma was capable of. I also knew that Douma would do anything to get what he wants. And as much as it is good to have a protective man by my side, Douma is too protective.

"I would suggest that once you do become demon you stay with someone else besides Douma. I would suggest either Me, Kokushibo, or one of the lower demons. Though it be smart to go with someone stronger."

"But what about Douma? Wouldn't he get suspicious about it?" I asked worried.

"I've thought about that. If you really want to get away from Douma till you become a demon with high power you could always talk to Muzan. You have great power within you, and if Muzan sees that he will surely help you out. Now let's get back to training, I don't want this last day to go to waste." Akaza said getting back into a fighting stance.

After my training with Akaza I said goodbye and walked back to the temple alone. Douma didn't come today, infact Douma has been avoiding me for a while now.

"I'm back!" I yelled out once I got inside. I slipped on my indoor shoes and put my outdoor shoes besides the door.

I walked down the hallway with the rooms stopping by Douma's room. He wasn't in there, he must have been out since it was night.

I looked forward to the door to Doumas eatting room. He hadn't used it in a while, instead he would go out and hunt for his food instead.

Ever since that kiss he has been acting different. He would always ignore me, the only interaction we would have is when he would give me food. He wouldn't come to cult meetings and so that left me with the people and their prays. And he would always go out at night and hunt for food.

I walked out to the little garden I had outside. I sat down beside the pond and looked at the water.

"Sometimes I wish I never pretended to be deaf. Maybe then I wouldn't be in this mess. Maybe my parents would still be alive. Maybe I would be living a nice life with my husband and children." I said out loud. I then thought for a little more about that.

"But if I did that, I would have never met Mori. I would never have met Akaza. And I would probably be forced to marry a guy I never liked. He could be like Kotoha's husband. Maybe even Douma would take a liking to me and eat me."

As I was thinking a little ice figure climbed over the gate and walked over to me. I looked over at it to see it looked like Douma.

"Huh, a little Douma. Not as intimidating as the real one but still cute." I said picking it up.

The mini Douma sat down in my hands. I could make out a little smile on its face, as if it was happy to see me. I smiled back at it.

It then slid down my arm and froze the water to the pond. It began to skate on the frozen water. I laughed a little at the mini Douma's actions.

It was good to get something good once in a while. I didn't notice that the door to the rooms had opened up.

"I see you found my missing mini. I was wondering were he had ran off to." I heard Douma's voice behind me. I watched as the mini Douma began to disappear as well as the ice on the water.

I sat still in my spot not turning to look at him. I heard him move toward me, he then lifted me up and placed me in his lap.

I didn't expect him to wrap his arms around me as well and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." He said in a hushed tone. Douma then took a big breath in.

I continued to be silent. I didn't know what to say to him, and I feared if I said something wrong he would crush me in this moment.

"It's just that, it's seems that you are the cause of these feelings I've been experiencing. And so I thought that if I stayed away they would go away. That was until I realized that I like having these feelings. Along with that I felt the need to come back to you. I don't know if it was because I was hungry or if I actually loved you." He started to get closer to my ear.

"If I may ask, I would like to taste some of your blood. Since the first time we met you've smelt so good. And I've been wanting to just try a bit. Of course once I heard you were going to become a demon I knew that my time would be up at some point. So please, let me have a taste. I won't even bite enough to cause much harm, just enough to get a taste."

I sat there still, not moving a inch. I wasn't sure if I should trust him or not. I then felt once of his hands go toward my own. His soft hands interlocking with mine.

"If you don't want to-"

"Just hurry up before I change my mind" I said interrupting him.

I could tell that he was surprised by my words by the way he moved. He seemed to calm down and brought my wrist up to his lips.

"Just count to three and you will only feel a pinch." He said. I counted to three and with that he bit my wrist. I could feel him drain blood away from my arm. He stopped and licked away any extra blood that came out of the bite.

He let go of my wrist and went back to holding my hand. We sat there for the remainder of the night just sitting there.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I honestly have no clue were this is going. I suddenly had motivation to write another chapter of this. I do have some part of the story already figured out and plan on putting in once the time is right.

I also have a drawing I did of my version of (Y/n). Of course you can change anything you would like. I will make a demon version of (Y/n) once she turns into a demon.

 I will make a demon version of (Y/n) once she turns into a demon

I spent like 9 hours on this. Most of it was because of coloring but what ever. It's done and looks alright.