A/n Just a quick update

Hello everyone! I hope you've been enjoying the story!

I want to first apologize for not updating as much. With me now officially being one the volleyball team for my school I have to attend games and prtaices during the week. And my practices tend to go on during the afternoon and my games go on till like 10 or 11 at night.

I was originally going to post the next chapter yesterday before my game but as I was finishing it up I ended up not liking how I wrote it.

So to just share with you what was going to happen was Douma and Y/n were going to have a convo.

In this convo Douma was going to trick Y/n a bit. Saying that Akaza was the reason she can't remember him or their relationship and that Akaza just wants to keep Y/n away from him.

Of course Y/n will say that her and Akaza's relationship is nothing but friends and how she never remember being in a romantic relationship with Douma. Then she would think back on time when Akaza did show hints of attraction toward her.

This convo would go on and Douma would eventually convince Y/n that Akaza is the cause why she can't remember him. He would also add that the reason to why she hasn't unlock her blood demon art is because she hasn't seen him since she became a demon.

They would then go on to what they were about to do with Y/n having a conflict in her mind. She trust Akaza because he has shown her a lot and hangs out with her to make her feel somewhat normal. But because of Douma saying that Akaza only trained you was so you could be a demon and fight with him and more she is now having doubts about their relationship.

I didn't really like how I worded the convo because to me it seemed dragged out and repetitive at some points so I scrapped it and went from 800 something words to 400 something words.

So I'm working on that at the moment. I'm also working on the draw as well, tho it's not going to be a full body drawing. I might do one in the future at some point.

That's all I wanted to update you guys on. The next chapter should be out either late tonight for me or tomorrow in the morning also for me.

I hope you all have a great day/night. Bye!