Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

Oᴋᴀʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴠɪʀᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. Iᴛs ᴀ ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɢᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ. I ғᴇᴇʟ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴜɪʟᴛʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. I ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss ʜᴏᴡ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴀᴍ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙɪᴇs Dɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ Hᴇʙᴇ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ?

Before she knew it, they had landed on Nevarro, a place teeming with awful memories

Before she knew it, they had landed on Nevarro, a place teeming with awful memories. The dread that pooled in her stomach only started to boil when she laid eyes on Karga, her grip on Mando's shoulders only tightened. She was sitting on the back blurrg behind him, glancing nervously at the pod that followed behind them.

"Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando, but things have gotten complicated since you were last here. It appears that introductions are in order. It seems we've both provided a security detail," Hebe just wished he would shut up. "I recommend the shock trooper guards the ship. These lava fields are lousy with Jawas."

"She's coming with me," the Mandalorian voice hummed slightly in his armour, reverberating in Hebe's chest.

"But the town is run by ex-Empire. If a Rebel Dropper-"

"Shut it. She's coming with," Hebe snapped forcefully, seething. All this pent up anger she had built over the last month or so towards this man was like a 50-foot tall tidal wave she was struggling to hold back. She could choke the life out of him and the way he shifted on his feet was an obvious indication that he knew this too.

"Fine. Fine. At least cover your tattoo. No need to flaunt it," Cara glanced at the tattoo with a smirk on her face, glancing at Hebe in amusement. "Now, where is the little one?" Hebe was tempted to say, up your ass, but refrained for Din. He'd get annoyed and she'd prefer not to annoy him today. The four glanced at each other apprehensively. Mando guided the pod forwards until it was in front of the obnoxious man. The pod hissed as it opened, revealing the small green child.

"So, this little bowing is that all the fuss was about." Hebe saw Mando's hand inch towards his holster, feeling especially protective at the moment, she swung her legs over the Bluurg and approached the pod. Standing next to it and glaring at Karga's approaching hand that was a little too close for comfort. He however took no notice and lifted the child, the three others grabbing at their weapons.