Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48

Exᴄᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ. Iɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙɪɴɢᴇᴅ Oʙɪ Wᴀʙ Kᴇɴᴏʙɪ (ʜᴇ's sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴛ) ᴀɴᴅ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Tʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴏɴ Eᴅᴅɪᴇ Mᴜɴsᴏɴ😂

 Iɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙɪɴɢᴇᴅ Oʙɪ Wᴀʙ Kᴇɴᴏʙɪ (ʜᴇ's sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴛ) ᴀɴᴅ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Tʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴏɴ Eᴅᴅɪᴇ Mᴜɴsᴏɴ😂

Hebe feared no man. No Galactic Empire. But spiders? The freakish little things had her screaming like a little girl on the inside. She had once been bitten by a venomous one when she was six and that was enough to kick-start a full-on phobia. Being stuck in Din's little with the blue little sucker scampering around at all sides was the worst feeling in the world. Din was already strapped into his seat, his fingers skilfully playing over the controls on his dashboard. "Strap yourselves in. This better work," the Mandalorian ordered. Hebe did just that, bringing the child onto her lap and codling him with shaky hands. Sensing her distress, the child reached out a small green hand and placed it on her chest with a coo.

Hebe could feel him, the little force presence, expanding. It was like having something switch something off in your brain. The little miracle worker had subdued her terror, replacing it with a quiet feeling. Like he was blocking out the bad for her. She squeezed him tighter. "Thanks, little man," she whispered.

"I've got limited visibility. It's gonna be a bumpy ride," Din told them.

"We've been in tighter situations than this. Just don't make me vomit everywhere from your bad piloting," Hebe joked.

"I'm not a bad pilot," Din grumbled, starting up the thrusters.

"Actually not so much a bad pilot as you are a bad decision-maker," she quipped. Mando shrugged.

"Touché," and then the ship warbled. They lifted, much to Hebe's relief. And then the ship doubled down, and everyone in the cockpit jolted in their seats.

"Do we have a bad luck charm or something?" Hebe yelled in annoyance as the Razor Crest harshly met with the floor. Hebe could sense the enormous presence of the mother spider. A roar much similar to the Krayt Dragon's tipped through the ship. Two legs punctured the glass, narrowly missing Din and the frog lady. They could see it move through the frosted glass. Its horrible face came close to the screen, two black holes Hebe thought were its eyes glared straight through them. The fear came flooding back. Then its face retreated, its pincers opened wide and then crashed down on the glass. A second mouth opened up to reveal another set of teeth that reminded Hebe of a Sarlacc pit. Its mouth was too flat to puncture. The child whimpered in Hebe's arms. All they could do was sit and watch. The white-haired force user suddenly regretted using all of her strength on the Krayt Dragon.

But her wishful thinking didn't last lost as when the spider retreated again, it was pierced in the side by a red blaster shot. Then another. Then another. The spider collapsed on their ship, groaning, then slid off. The cockpit was flooded with flashes of red. Din then got up. He pointed at Hebe. "Stay here," he instructed firmly then opened the door to the cockpit before she could protest. No spiders came through. Din crept through the spider webs that lined the belly of his ship. He saw movement out of the corner of his visor and blasted away a baby spider on the wall.