Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

They travelled quietly in a brooding silence carried out by the armoured man through canyons in the rock with Hebe limping behind him and the child, hissing in pain if she rested her foot too much on the floor, she held a sort of uneasy feeling, t...

They travelled quietly in a brooding silence carried out by the armoured man through canyons in the rock with Hebe limping behind him and the child, hissing in pain if she rested her foot too much on the floor, she held a sort of uneasy feeling, though she had not talked to the bounty hunter in question, she wanted to tell him that there might be someone nearby, only to protect the child that is. Since he killed the droid that probably would've executed them both, it was safe to say he would protect them as bounties until he's dropped them off to his employer.

"There's someone nearby," she said clear enough for him to hear her with her staring at the floor, she had not lifted her head once to look at him. They slowly came to a stop and when their gazes both landed above them to the right, a figure jumped down and onto Mando, as she now called him. He immediately swung for Mando and she couldn't do much but watch and she shoved the pod back and hopped over to it. Soon enough, there was a second one, her blood was pumping as she peered at Mando who was fighting them off. Maybe she could do something... She felt kind of useless as she gazed around.

Hesitantly, she limped over to a rock and calculatedly pulled her arm back, hurling it at one of the guy's heads with enough force to knock him unconscious. At the pained grunt of his partner, the other assailant got distracted only to be shot by Mando, who stood breathing irregularly. He stared at her for a while as she was hunched over and holding herself up with her arms, jaw clenched in pain, but he couldn't see that from behind that cloth on her face. He saw that she was sweating and her eyebrows were scrunched up. "Ow." She mumbled. They both took notice of the faint beeping of the fob lying on the ground and collectively huffed.

Reluctantly taking off Hebe's restraints, Mando heaved her arm over his shoulder and continued to guide them away with the pod. Soon, the day fell to night and they eventually stopped short on a sand dune.

"Sit down," Mando instructed as he sat away from her, he silently fiddles with something on his arm, when she heard a tasering sound and soft grunting, she peeked up at him. He was trying to fix a wound but was failing miserably at it as he couldn't reach properly. She watched his pathetic attempts for a few more moments before it started to make her uncomfortable. "You'd think for a bounty hunter, you'd be able to fix wounds," she rolled her eyes and he stopped abruptly to look back at her. She raised her brow.

She bit the inside of her lip and snatched the tool away from his hands, this quite surprised him. He tensed up, ready to fight if need be. She was quiet and hadn't said a word to him since he took her away from that place. Her voice was now easier to hear, it was delicate but he could hear the hesitant coldness behind it. Mando now also got to stop and look her over, he hadn't had a chance to properly observe her features. Since he was stuck with her he may as well take in her characteristics so that it would be easier to keep track of her.

Her white hair fell in waves down to her shoulders, from what he could see, she had pale grey or blue eyes. He only just took notice of the short skirt that was splayed around her in her sitting position, her skin held the slightest tan. He then observed her wounds, one deep slash on her upper arm, and a cut forehead. Peeking from behind the mask was a small white scar ran vertically across her eyebrow. He snapped out of his daze when she tossed his tool in the sand and his brows furrowed behind his helmet.