Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51

Tʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʙʟᴜᴇʙᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs, ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ, sᴏ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴋɪᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ. Eɴᴊᴏʏ.

"The child's out there," Hebe said quickly, almost hoping to stall as fluster slowly crept in

"Yeah? He'll be fine," Din brushed off.

"Din," she said sternly and he stopped. She almost laughed as a string of quiet curses left his lips and he retreated from the room in a hurry to put the child to sleep. Hebe washed the remnants of the shampoo out of her hair, her skin itching hot as she leaned back against the porcelain. A few minutes later, the door opened and shut hurriedly, making Hebe jump with surprise. She stifled a laugh when she saw the blindfold clutched in his fist, eyebrows shooting up in silent question. She could see the fabric wrapped around Din's neck shift as he swallowed. "Din?"

He crept forwards again, shushing her gently and crouching beside the bathtub. Hebe didn't look away from his visor, even when Din's gloved hand reached out for hers. "Hebe..." He murmured tentatively. The raw need in his voice sent a strange heat pooling between her legs, making her clench them together.

"Mhm?"

"If...if you don't want to, that's fine," Hebe waited patiently as he stiffened. If possible, his voice seemed to get deeper as he asked: "Can-may I touch you?" Hebe didn't hesitate to nod, her face heating up. "I need you to use your words cyar'ika," he said, using his other hand to caress her cheek, blindfold still pinched between his fingers.

"Only if I can touch you," she whispered, heart racing. Something in the air seemed to shift. Din yanked off his gloves and Hebe let out a shocked giggle as Din stepped into the warm water, clothes and shoes still on. "You're getting water everywhere."

"That's a later problem," he breathed.

"You're mopping it up then," Hebe chuckled.

"Yes. Yes, I will," he said conspicuously. Hebe squinted at him, sensing a second meaning. Din reached up and wrapped the blindfold over her eyes, being given the okay. Hebe waited for a long few moments with her vision obscured, only hearing the sound of her own breathing. "I'm going to touch you now... Okay?" Hebe responded with a feverish nod. Din's warm wet hands wrapped around her wrists, pulling her arms away from where they covered her breasts. The cold air sent goosebumps rippling over her skin. She hunched into herself." I didn't take you for being shy," Din breathed. One of his hands left her wrists and there was a dull thunk. He had taken his helmet off. Hebe's breaths left her lungs. The water sloshed. The warmth of his breath blew across her lips. His fingertips brushed her breasts, paused and then squeezed them in his palm.

Hebe gasped at the pleasant warmth filling her up. Din grasped her bare waist and pulled her closer, forcing her legs to open and latch around his waist. One of Hebe's hands flashed to cover her crotch but Din stopped her. "Let me see you," he whispered into her ear. His warm breath left her face and Hebe waited with anticipation, feeling his eyes burning into her. A rattled sigh made her chest heave. "My gorgeous girl," he praised. His lips captured hers, and his day's worth of unshaven facial hair tickled her chin. Her hands explored his clothed neck and chest, then further down to his stomach, where he flinched. Hebe pulled her hands away, breaking the kiss. Din grabbed her hand again and brought it back. "No... Please," he breathed, almost pleading. He kissed her fervently, becoming almost desperate. He kissed her jaw, trailing adventurously down her neck, earning small whimpers from his girl. His lips left a trail of fire along her breasts, waist, sternum, hips and then along her thighs, which she tried to shut.

"Ah, ah, ah," Din grunted, prying them apart.

"Din," Hebe sighed, her lip trembling. A sort of love filled her chest as Din brushed his thumb over the inside of her thigh. She could feel the caress of his hot breath somewhere very sensitive."I..."

"Yes," he replied. Her centre was pressed against his waist, making her clench.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said breathlessly.

"I know. I'll be gentle," he said. "We can stop anytime you want."

"I want..."

"What do you want," he gave her thigh a squeeze, making her jolt. "What do you want, cyar'ika?" His hand crept further towards the centre of her heat, thumb rubbing along her slit, making her shiver, biting down on her lip to the point of drawing blood.

"You."

"What about me?" He teased.

"Oh, for the love of..." Hebe hissed impatiently, reaching out for his face and rejoining her lips to his hungrily. Something sparked in Din, nothing short of animalistic as he let out a low growl. That evening, the two crossed lines neither had crossed before, their passion teetering on the edges of lust and love... And Hebe had never felt more loved. Her heart, mind and soul fulfilled in ways she hadn't considered before. She knew for absolute certain that she was head over heels in love with Din Djarin.