♢Chapter~9♢

"U know the old Karan or should i say that emotional and innocent Sunny . That Sunny is long gone back. And this Karan will make your and their life so miserable that u all will beg me to spare you all and give u easy death. I will make sure of it."
~Karan

\\~~~\\

It was afternoon and karan was in his study checking some files but he could not concentrate. The kiss he gave teja was re-playing before him.

"Karan, Cut this Crap! And focus on your plan. Focus how can u reach those bastards. "

His phone rang and he picked his phone. He smirked seeing the unknown private number. He ignored the first call and typed something in his mobile. The caller called second time .He swiped right and waited the caller to speak first.

"You..what new game are u trying to play?"

"Hello? Who's at the other side?"

"You very well know ,who i am. So just shut your mouth and cut your drama. Handover tejasswi to us. I know u have hostage her to take the revenge"

"Why should i handover my girlfriend to you? And what revenge are you talking about?"

"You..a*shole. I know how much u hate Tejasswi so don't act in front of me. I know u more than u urself know."

"Raj. U know the old Karan or should i say that emotional and innocent Sunny . That Sunny is long gone back. And this Karan will make your and their life so miserable that u all will beg me to spare you all and give u easy death. I will make sure of it."

"You are still a short-tempered man, Karan." Raj said in mournful voice.

"Really, Raj? Short tempered? " karan let out a painful chuckle. "What else can i expect from You, backstabber? U were not in my shoe ,afterall. You didn't lose your family, u didnt lose urself . U didn't saw your loved ones in death bed. U didn't , Raj. Let it be, think what helps u to sleep! F*ck off. " karan cut the mobile.

His eyes were teary and heart was heavy but he seemed expert in hiding all of it. And why not, he is been doing the same for years.

His phone continously rang but he ignored it coz it was Raj. A message popped and he read..

"Karan, i know brother, what u have gone through. I know u are right in Your place but please , teju is innocent. Dont include her in this plan. I know she is safe with you so i won't say to handover her to me . Trust me , i am trying my best to find answers to my questions before confessing everything to you. Till then, pls dont do something , u will later regret. "

"Huh..He really thinks i will believe him. I will never believe a Rapist." He said in a blank voice before going to his room.

He called another number, "i hope you hacked his SIM? And now we can know everything?"

_______

"From tomorrow, your college will start. Don't dare to say anything to anyone about us or your brother would be lying on the death bed." Karan warned tejasswi while eating his dinner.

Teja's eyes widen by the sudden news. "Tomorrow? And you are telling me now?? Are you Serious? I have to prepare so much for my first day in college..BTW, which college it is?"

Seeing her excitement , a bright smile appeared on karan's face but as soon as he saw Nishant looking at him, he was back to his normal expressionless self.

"MU. And if u didn't heard it all, i repeat, i said if u dare to tell anything about us in college ,you will find your brother~ pratik in death bed. My men will always keep an eye on you, so dont try to act oversmart." He said looking at her to which teja nodded.

She is deeply affected by this man. His aura, dominiance, voice and even a stare causes a shiver in her body. She wants to hate him but he never gave her a reason to do so.

He did hostaged her , but never mistreated Her. He tried to control her but never asked something she cant give. He maybe rude but he never disrespected her. Moreover he took care of her and agreed to let her continue her .

"Tejasswi!" Sudden shout from karan made her comeback in the reality and she flinched.

"I said, everything is prepared and is kept in your room. Be ready at 8 in the morning. And dont ever make me repeat myself again. I'm done."

Teja could not speak anything and does chose to watch his disappearing figure.

"U really got some magic, tejasswi." Nishant said before picking his plate and going towards kitchen.

Teja too took her plate and went to kitchen, behind nishant. "What did u say? Magic,what?"

"I mean , u r the first one who made The Karan Kundrra repeat himself. I saw him smiling at you and he is often distracted. Well, he would distract in past too, but this time the reason has been different. I know it. " He winked before leaving.

What? Is what nishant said was right?? Or just another trick of them to trap me?? Leave Tejasswi! U r going college tomorrow to continue your second year. As soon as i will see any clear way, i will escape it. Teja thought while going to her room.

.
"Finally, i am about to resume my studies. Hey almighty Ganesha, bless me . Either let me escape this situation or let me complete my studies successfully." She mumbled joining her hands while stanfing in the college's entrance.

She looked back and saw two big-built man dressed in black. The two bodyguards , karan appointed.

She entered and spent her first day. No body tried to talk to her due to her bodyguards. And now was the time of her last class. She had to join The Maths class.

She got bored of hearing the proffessor's lectures and started using her phone,secretly. She played Candy Crush , her fav game . It was childish but fun.

She felt someone seated beside her but didnt paid heed until he spoke, "Using phone during lectures is not a good habbit , Miss ?"

She looked at him and astonished at his perfect sharped jawline. He had a little beard and fair skin that made him super handsome. But less than Karan. He is more handsome and manly kind. 

She scolded her mind to always think about Him and comparing this man to karan.

"Miss ?" The boy repeated his question in order to get a response.

"Tejasswi. And talking between the leacture , is equally wrong , Mr. ?" She asked raising her one eyebrow. Her lips curled up as she got something interesting to have fun with.

"Umar. Umar Riaz , the handsome hunk of this college. "

Teja rolled her eyes at his self-obsession and soon she found the boring maths lecture, interesting than umar's self-obessed talks. His actions spoke , he is kinda play-boy types.

Teja mentally thanked her stars when the bell rang , indicating the departure. She came out while rolling her eyes as Umar followed her grinning like a child.

She could not find her bodyguards , who followed her like a shadow , and she grew happy. A good time to flee away.

She exited the college only to let her smile disappear but her heart raced in marathon speed.

"Who is he?" Umar asked as he saw a man leaning in a black royal car. He looked more handsome than the models appearing on weekly magazines. He also noticed the sudden change of teja's facial exprsssions.

"Karan?" Teja whispered.

Hey happy souls.
Hope u r in best of your health.

Wait- did i hear it right, Karan is here??

With umar following teja and karan witnessing it. Am more than excited *grinning stupidly.*

Am sure, u too, must be excited.