June 26, 2021

In the Life of a Rose...

Chris and I decided to stay in LA as the rest of his family went back to Boston. I actually wanted to go back too but I was leaning towards the choice of staying.

I was in the Cinderella sweater Chris had bought me and a pair of Nike shorts, sitting in the living room, pretending to watch tv. I was actually on my phone, going through social media. Most of the posts were saying: Chris Evans and Thea Davis Are Officially Dating.

I figured someone from the party leaked this information. I didn't even bother caring about it because people were soon going to find out so, I just let it unravel.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I was greeted with a heavy kiss on my cheek that tilted my head. Dodger came around the couch and jumped onto it, laying in my lap.

"Hey, babe," I said. "What makes you so happy?"

"I'm happy because I don't have to keep us a secret anymore," he explained which made me chuckle. "If someone says, 'hey, Chris, look at that hot chica over there,' I get to say, 'yeah, that's my girlfriend.'"

My head fell backward as I let out a laugh. I could barely breathe from his weird statement but I liked it. "That was a good one."

My phone lit up from a notification from Lilith that I had a new movie to watch. It was something with Mark Wahlberg, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Dylan O'Brien, called Infinite. I saw that it was a science-fiction and action film and agreed to watch and criticize it.

"Wanna watch a Mark Wahlberg movie with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, how does tonight sound?" he said and I nodded. "I have to go shopping."

"Okay," I replied.

"Don't you not like Mark?"

"No, I don't like the Transformer movies he was in. Shia LeBeouf did a wonderful job."

"Whatever." He kissed me on the cheek once more before heading out and I slumped into the couch which made Dodger come and lay on my stomach.

—————————

Chris and I were watching the movie while eating some pasta with a red sauce we cooked and lemonade. I had finished and was already snuggled under his arm, enjoying the way his thumb drew circles around my thigh.

I exaggerated a gagging noise when the green screen of the movie was terrible as the protagonist and antagonist were fighting on a plane. For that, I deducted the film for its editing skills. As usual, the protagonist won the fight and I finished my paper review. It was late to start the actual document so I decided to do that tomorrow.

Chris had cleaned up when I tucked away my clipboard and started heading upstairs. Dodger was asleep on his dog bed, snoring softly which made me laugh, and I fluffed his bed a little more.

"Come with me," Chris said. I looked up at him and met his hungry eyes.

I had seen this look before: back in Boston when I'd wear cropped tops and such, he'd just stare at me as if he wanted to fuck me right then and there. And now, he was giving me that same expression.

I turned my attention to Dodger who was still sleeping peacefully and I knew it wouldn't hurt that I'd leave him. I pulled away from the boxer and followed Chris into my room. The moment I close the door behind me, he pressed me against the wall. His fist was flat on the wall above my head as his other hand was gripping my waist, slowly driving it front and back.

My hands traced against his chest that was stretching the tight t-shirt that I could see his tattoos in. My gaze dropped from his eyes to his lips and he took that as a sign to kiss me. I laughed in between breaths and made a soft giggle when he surged his head into the nape of my neck. His hot breath was breathing against my skin and it made me warm in all the right places.

My arms went around his figured waistline and I pulled at the rim of his shirt. He automatically lifted his arms so I could pull it off with ease and he resumed attacking my upper body with his soft lips. All I could do was give in to it; assuring him that I enjoyed everything he was doing.

He finally pulled me off the wall and led me to the bed where he laid me down. On my back, I watched as he took off his pants and proceeded to pull mine down then ever so delicately, remove the sweater he bought me. His finger ran around the elastic rim of the sports bra I was wearing but he never took it off. Instead, he tugged on it so it would spring back and snap against my skin.

His large, masculine body, collapsed on top of my feminine one and he stretched my arms out and had me keep them there. I couldn't help but not follow his directions and wrap my arms around him. He motioned my hands to stay on his head as he lowered down and pulled off my underwear, tossing them into the abyss of the floor.

Immediately going in for the fun, his lips kissed the heart of my body. The broken window was affected by his lips: once, then twice. There was pause of his warm breath then again: once, twice, and luckily, a third. Suddenly, my sacred entrance was invaded by his tongue.

My head tilted back, along with my eyes, as a soft moan escaped my lips. I sharply inhaled, pressing his head tighter between my legs, wanting more. His tongue began to go in another direction which changed the comforting original movement into something better. When he turned it again, I moaned even louder, being surprised with this treat.

He lifted his head, gazing at me with his dark blue eyes and the pupils that had dilated from the love in them. I nodded and watched as he pulled down his Calvin Klein boxers that revealed his everything. He hovered above me, his fists that supporting him between my body and arms. I felt his body heat that was mixing with mine and it made both of us enjoy this trip even more.

He was about to insert his dick but I stopped him with a hand on his chest: "Aren't you going to get I condom?" I breathed, my voice in a light chuckle.

"Why? You have an IUD."

"I know... it's just that..." I trailed off. He even kissed my cheek to make me feel better about my explanation. "Transmissions."

He pulled back and in the dim light of the room, I could see his frown. "Thea, do you have anything?"

"I was gonna ask the same thing," I said. "It's because we've both slept with other people and..."

"You've never told me much about your sex life," he said and I could hear the defense in his voice. It got even worse when he drew further away from me and got off the bed. "You're trying the best way to ask if I have anything because I've fucked a thousand women."

"No, I didn't mean it like that!" I exclaimed, my voice cracking as I pulled myself up. He looked back at me and proceeded to grab his clothes before leaving.

I sharply inhaled when I heard his door close and I slumped back into the bed, huffing. My mind was racing about what had happened and I wished I could back in time and keep my mouth shut. The only thing is, there was a part of me that didn't find a harm in asking. It would've been better if I asked beforehand instead of destroying the climax of our tension.

Getting out of bed, I slipped on some pants and the Cinderella sweater. I tiptoed out of my room, past Dodger, and lingered in front of Chris' door. I could hear him on the other side and I gently knocked.

"Chris," I called out, my voice shaky. "Please, can we talk? I-I wish we had a jacuzzi so we could talk there but we don't." I was quiet for a moment, hoping he would respond. "Can you please-"

I held my breath when the door opened and I heard him sigh as he stared at me. I was a little nervous, especially when he stared at my throat when I gulped. Then, his eyes lowered to my hands that were fidgeting.

"I'm sorry that I ruined the moment," I expressed. "I could tell it rubbed you the wrong way and I didn't mean it to come out that way."

"It's fine, Thea," he finally spoke. "You were being cautious and I overreacted. Just so you know, I don't have STD's or anything."

"That's good to know," I lightly chuckled. I leaned back and forth, biting my inner cheek, and I was about to turn around when he grabbed my hand.

"Stay in my room tonight."

"Say less."