June 6, 2023

In the Life of a Rose...

Lilith had woken me up early for this pool party she was invited to. It seemed great at first but when I saw the group of people there, I knew there would be a moment where Chris would show. In the meantime, I figured it would be best to get peace and float around in the water in a golden yellow bathing suit.

My hair were in braids so I didn't mind them getting wet as certain guests splashed around. I finally decided to rise from chilling state and through my dark sunglasses, I saw the he was already here, laughing and talking to Anthony Mackie who was grilling patties.

"Shit," I murmured. Gracefully, I got out of the pool, the beads of water running down my body and went to the gazebo to lay in my sun chair.

"Are you avoiding him or something?" Lilith asked. "Didn't you not come back home after New Years because you were in his bed?"

"I was drunk."

"No, filled with adrenaline," she corrected. "It's fine. You were in the moment. But seriously, this is getting ridiculous. He threw miraculous parties like the Great Gatsby!"

"Shut up," I hushed. "I'm just trying to have fun in this hot ass weather."

"Aren't you hungry?"

I sat up and stared at her, a smile growing on her face. She stood and I proceeded to follow her as we went to the group surrounding the grill, listening to the series of Anthony's jokes.

"You ladies hungry?" Anthony asked.

"We sure are," Lilith responded. "Two hot dogs."

"And I'll take a cheeseburger please," I said. Anthony winked with a sly smirk as he plated our foods.

"I'm assuming a lemonade?" Chris asked when I went over to the coolers. He glanced at my plate of food with lettuce, tomato, and so much relish and mustard, and a side of Lays.

"A Brisk would be a better mix of lemonade and ice tea."

"The perfect ratio," he responded, passing me the drink. I was about to leave when he added, "Wanna go inside?"

I closed my parted lips and glanced at the sun then back at him: "Yeah. It's pretty hot."

He drew the sliding glass door open and waited for me to enter before going in. I had never been at Anthony's place before so Chris was the one leading me around and we went to the kitchen. There, we stood around, both of us dripping a little bit of water.

I had to say it was awkward since he was only drinking a beer and I was grubbing on a burger. With my mouth full and my finger greasy, I pointed at my soda and he nodded, going to open it.

When he finished, I chugged the refresher and went to the sink to wash my hands. I felt a mass of heat next to me and turned to see Chris was standing there, breathing heavily with his deep and seductive eyes.

I faced him and he slid his hands around my waist, pulling me close to him. I didn't fight or anything but just grazed my hands on his rising abdomen and trailed them up his chest and to his biceps and down to his forearms.

"What," was all that came out from me. I wasn't annoyed or confused, I was curious about what would happen next.

"You have tattoos," he stated. "They're nice."

"Thank you," I breathed out of relief. I expected him to say something concerning but it wasn't. I looked around, especially at the glass door and said, "Someone might walk in."

"So?" He raised an eyebrow when he said this, not caring as much as I did. He proceeded to lower his hands down my back and had the audacity to squeeze my ass cheek which I squealed at and he held onto my thigh, lifting it for a second and later set it down.

To get back at him, my fingers grazed his smoky body and I drew my fingers on the rim of his black trunks and pulled it forward, peeking. I smirked.

"Wanna go for a ride?"

My eyes shot at him and I gasped, "Not here!"

"Then in the bathroom," he said. With one arm around my waist, he picked me up and started heading around the corner to the dark hallway.

"Chris!" I exclaimed. I watched as he tore open the door with his free hand and closed it with a lock behind him. He sat me on the counter where I almost slid into the sink but he caught me, fixating my legs around his waist.

"Say no, and I'll stop," he murmured.

I pulled my head back and sighed, my face breaking as if I was crying for mercy. I couldn't say no, that was the problem. When I didn't, he brought my head down by my chin and pressed his warm, pink lips against mine. I gladly took it in and pulled his head further into the kiss, going on for as long as I could until I couldn't breathe.

He pulled back to give us a breath before returning to my lips. In between each kiss, his hands vigorously went around my body, trying to find the straps that tied my bathing suit and undid them. His eyes scoured my more tattoos and he breathlessly grinned at the one between my breast. Then, he took one into his mouth.

I made sure he had full access and made him get more by holding his head closer. As he did this, he kicked off his trunks and had me stroke him. He flung my legs wide open and licked his middle fingers before rubbing them against my entrance, lathering them up with his wet saliva.

I leaned back and rested my elbows on either side of the sink bowl and my ass barely on the edge of the counter but I knew he was supporting the rest of my body. He then inserted himself into me and wasn't greedy with his size. He was rather generous, too generous, where it felt like I was filled to the brim and there no space left since I tightened around him.

My hand fell upon his lower abdomen, trying to hold him back but he didn't, thrusting into me. His eyebrows furrowed, his eyes stared at where we collided, and his mouth hung open and a small grunt escaped his lips. He leaned inward to hover over me, letting his sweat drip onto me. One of my hands was tightened around his back and the other was squeezing his right ass cheek, pushing him further into me. With one last thrust, I yelped with fulfillment and he continued through it before drawing back.

"Can I say no now?" I asked breathlessly, still spread out on the counter.

"Sure." He started to clean me up and helped me onto the floor where I grabbed my bathing suit. "No second round?"

"I'd like to be able to walk after." He smirked, shaking his head and he grabbed the back of my neck and forced me onto his lips. "I wanted to let you know," I began, "that I haven't talked to him in a while."

"And you've fucked me twice."

I bit my lip when he hid what aroused me underneath the black trunks of his shorts. When he stood straightly, I set a hand on his chest and gently kissed him. My eyes flickered with delight and I grabbed my sunglasses that had fallen off and headed out of the bathroom.

My trash was still on the kitchen counter and I took that outside with me as if I had just finished my food. I returned to my seat in the gazebo and laid down, seeing Chris walk out, slightly touching his groin.