August 26, 2021

In the Life of a Rose...

I had woken up in silk pajamas that were soft against my skin along with the white sheets of the unknown bed I was in. Then, it hit me that I was in Chris' bed.

I could feel the sun beaming on my back and it was shining on the rest of the room through the transparent drapery between the real curtains. I finally turned around to see Chris was laying on his back, asleep.

My hand traced his arm and across his bare chest then up to his bearded face. I smiled when his eyes fluttered open from the feeling of my warm touch. He replicated my expression before adjusting his head to look directly at me.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Mmm."

I wasn't sure if that was a response but I knew it was when he leaned over to kiss me. He pulled back and landed on the pillows, sighing in relief as he stared at the ceiling. I continued to scour his body with my delicate fingers and I couldn't help but kiss his chest.

A morning stimulation fell over me and I pulled off the comforter and climbed onto him, sitting on his waist. His open blue eyes gazed into my brown ones and he closed them, accepting his fate.

I moved his hands onto my waist and he followed by slowly moving onto my thighs and rubbing them. His hands trailed higher up my shorts and pulled them into my ass so he could squeeze my cheeks. I leaned forward, supporting myself by resting my hands on his abs.

I gasped when he shoved my lower so I could feel his groin against my crotch. He was already hard and the only thing separating us was our thin clothing. I slowly moved against him, arousing both of us in my movements.

His lips began to move as he muttered something inaudible and I could tell he was in a delirium. I wanted to think that behind his closed eyes, he was imagining me doing the unimaginable to him and him railing the fuck out of me. It was impossible to tell.

I had one of his hands lift to my breasts. There, my hard nipples were protruding from the silk material and I knew he liked feeling them. On his own, he put his hand under my pajama tank top to feel my real skin. I slowly stroked his arm, pushing it in places where I wanted it to go.

I pulled his hand away from my upper body and the one from my ass and got off of him. I couldn't lie that I didn't want to go further, but it was fun seeing his confused expression when I stopped.

"What happened?" he asked breathlessly.

"Saving you for later."

"I have great stamina," he told me. "I could do you right now, in the afternoon, and at night, twice."

I genuinely laughed and shook my head. "What about me?"

"Who cares?!" he exclaimed which made me giggle and he joined in. He held my hand and I looked at him, staring into his bright eyes. "Later, at eight."

"I'm not planning on when to have sex with you, Chris," I said, rolling my eyes. "Whatever happens, happens."

I got out of bed and pranced across the family room and into my bedroom where I put on brown Nike shorts and the matching crop top. I was sure I wore a bonnet to sleep last night but it possibly slid off now that I realized my Fulani braids were moving freely down my back.

I returned to Chris's room where he was taking a shower and I grabbed the silk fabric from the floor. I put it in my room before going downstairs and going to the kitchen for a glass of water. After, I began mixing pancake powder and scrambling some eggs, and frying bacon. I knew that Chris would want coffee so I put that in the maker.