Prologue: Legend of the Crystal Heart

Shadows rise and fall with each passing day. Some emerge during the darkest hours to spread fear upon the minds of the innocent. When the sun sets into the horizon, that's the time when the monsters of the night emerge from the darkest depths and wreak havoc upon the world.

But the darkness doesn't last forever, for there is always a light that pierces through its inky depths. Magic can be found nearly everywhere if one can look hard enough. At the tip of a wand, a stone, or even the tips of one's fingers.

But there is a stone that holds the most powerful magic than any other magical stone known in this world: A Crystal Heart. It is said that only a maiden who possesses a pure and innocent heart has the ability to wield its mystic power. Five in total, these mysterious jewels have been sought after by many. Some, unfortunately, plan to use them for their own selfish, wicked desires.

Where they lie now, no one knows, but it is said that these five magical stones will surface once their young maidens of choice appear

Where they lie now, no one knows, but it is said that these five magical stones will surface once their young maidens of choice appear. With the Crystal Hearts in hand, these five maidens will wield their power to save the world of Twisted Wonderland from the forces of evil.

These five young girls, the young heroines of our story have no idea what marvelous wonders and terrible dangers lie in store for them, but as they enter a world far away from their own, that's when they find themselves facing great adversaries, challenges...and finding true love...along their journey to return home.

And this is where our story begins...