🐾TWST Vignette-Let Me In on This: Chapter 1

The hot sun beat down on the Savanaclaw Dorm. Over at the Magift Stadium near the dorm, the Savanaclaw members were practicing their rounds for the upcoming Magical Shift Tournament. They were highly anticipating on winning this year, so they planned to spend their time polishing their skills on the field.

One of the older Savanaclaw members, a red-haired aardwolf boy, turned towards the younger members. "Hey, don't slack off! Are you planning to show a shameful display this Inter-dorm competition, like you did last year?!" he yelled.

"Us Savanaclaw can't lose to other dorms in Magift. Kouhais, put your backs into it!" his companion added. "Yessir!" the younger students all yelled excitedly, eager to show off their skills on the field. Meanwhile, lying comfortably up on the nearby bleachers was the Dorm Leader of Savanaclaw himself, Leona Kingscholar.

He was feeling quite proud that his members were raring to do their best for the upcoming inter-dorm Magift tournament

He was feeling quite proud that his members were raring to do their best for the upcoming inter-dorm Magift tournament. "Oh, oh, good spirit there." he said, idly cheering his members on. "Work hard, you guys. I'll be watching from here."

He then let out a yawn as he folded his hands behind his head and got ready to take a nap. But just as he was about to nod off to sleep, a loud, angry voice suddenly pierced through the air. "You dastard, what're you doing?!" a voice angrily yelled. "Don't grab my shoulder like that. Let me go!"

"No. I'm not going to let go until you apologize." another voice said firmly. The student's voice was so loud, it made Leona open one eye. "Hah? Who's causing a ruckus? I can't sleep like this." he grumbled as he looked down from his view.

He could see one of the underclassmen, a young wolf boy with silver hair, having a standoff with his two upperclassmen. Leona then sat up from the bleachers and looked down towards the source of the ruckus, clearly not happy about his nap being interrupted by a bunch of bickering scavengers. It's time he settled this.

"In Magift, it's against the rule to directly attack the other player without magic. Even so..." the wolf boy said as he crossed his arms and stared at his seniors. "Senpais, you attacked me earlier not with a disk but with magic, didn't you?"

 "Senpais, you attacked me earlier not with a disk but with magic, didn't you?"

"Striking unnaturally, tripping my legs. ...You keep playing rough, toeing the rules." The older Savanaclaw members just laughed at his statement mockingly. "Hey, hey, Jack, the referee didn't say we broke a rule, right? So what's wrong about what we're doing? Hihihi!" the first Savanaclaw member cackled.