🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 18

Ace was still angry whereas Deuce was sulking a bit and Grim was just upset about having the collar back on him. However, Alice couldn't stop thinking about those sudden painful pulsations she had felt earlier.

It was absolutely strange. Why would she start feeling those sudden pulsations in her heart? Was she suffering some kind of illness? She just couldn't explain it. And the way Riddle looked when he glared at her. It sent shivers down her spine. It was almost as if he looked possessed by some dark force.

Just by thinking about it, Alice felt a sense of dread and panic. Ace was just mad with rage as he started to rant. "Ahhh, I'm so angry!! Screw that tiny, red tyrant! Does he think he's the Queen of Hearts or something?!" he yelled in anger.

 "Ahhh, I'm so angry!! Screw that tiny, red tyrant! Does he think he's the Queen of Hearts or something?!" he yelled in anger

"To think I've already gotten kicked out for disobeying the Dorm Leader... What happened to me wanting to be a good student...?" Deuce said in a glum tone. This really wasn't sitting well with his new start of life. Grim tugged at his collar as he stretched his neck to try and get some air into his lungs.

"Ugh, this collar is so heavy. It hurts, too, y'know?" he whined. This was all her fault. Alice knew that it was. She promised to protect her beloved friends, and this was the result of her failure. Alice then reached out and offered the boys a comforting hand. "I'm terribly sorry, boys." she apologized.

"What are you apologizing for?" Ace asked, raising an eyebrow. "You didn't do this to us." Alice looked at him with sad eyes. "But I did. I called Riddle a rude, irritable tyrant and I got you all collared." she answered sadly. "I'm truly sorry."

Seeing Alice's sad face like that made Ace's heart ache

Seeing Alice's sad face like that made Ace's heart ache. He then shook his head and gently grabbed her shoulders, making her look up at him. "Nah, you were right, Alice-chan. What you said was the truth." Ace said firmly. "That needed to be heard. That little teapot tyrant's gotta stop being such an obsessive rule fanatic."

"I mean, seriously! He's going way overboard with those dumb, pointless rules!" Kira fumed. "We give him a harmless tart, and that's how he reacts? That temper tantrum is like something only a five-year-old would do, you know!"

"I also feel bad for Trey-senpai and Cater-senpai... They're forced to follow Riddle-san's orders, even though they're clearly older than him..." Aria added. "And all those other students, too. We have to find a way to help them, or else, everyone's going to end up losing their heads!" Alice said.