🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 6

Grim marched down the path of the courtyard. There was just no way he was ever going back to those boring classes again! Who needs them anyway? He can become a powerful wizard by himself!

"Grim, it'd be better for you if you just take your classes without complaining, y'know?" he suddenly heard Ace's voice yell behind him. Grim stopped and turned to see Ace, Deuce and the four girls coming towards him. "Funya?! Why did you guys come to bring me back?!" he exclaimed in shock.

"To enrich my lunch, I guess." Deuce replied with a determined smirk. But Grim scowled at the boys indignantly. "That makes no sense! I ain't going back to those boring classes!" he yelled before he ran off. And so, the chase began.

As Grim ran amok in the courtyard, Deuce wielded his magic pen and Ace grabbed a giant net from the nearby storage room as they chased after him

As Grim ran amok in the courtyard, Deuce wielded his magic pen and Ace grabbed a giant net from the nearby storage room as they chased after him. Some students who were passing by the courtyard stopped and watched as the six teens chased and yelled after Grim, doing everything they could to catch him.

While the girls fanned out across the courtyard to prevent Grim from making an escape, the boys chased him all over the courtyard, trying their best to catch him. Ace kept swinging his giant net at Grim, but he was too fast to be caught.

"Oh, please come back to us, Grim! We'll be in terrible trouble if you run off like that!" Alice pleaded

"Oh, please come back to us, Grim! We'll be in terrible trouble if you run off like that!" Alice pleaded. "Don't be so unreasonable, Grim!" Jazmin added. But Grim gave them a defiant glare. "No way! I'm never going back, and you can't make me!" he screeched as he continued running. "Jeez, he's so stubborn." Ace groaned.

Grim nimbly dodged the boys' attacks as he ran, but it wasn't long before he found himself face-to-face with a wall. Ace and Deuce saw their chance and managed to corner Grim, trapping him.

"Grrrrrrrr...!" Grim growled furiously, trying to look menacing. But Ace just smirked at Grim while Deuce gave him a stern glare. "Are you finally ready to return to the Prefects?" Deuce asked as he crossed his arms. But Grim obstinately shook his head. "I already told ya, I don't wanna~~~~!!" he yowled.

Then, without warning, Grim suddenly took a deep breath and spewed out an enormous jet of blue flames towards Ace and Deuce. "Uwa, watch out!" Ace screamed as the two boys quickly jumped away to avoid getting themselves burnt.