🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3

"So... how exactly do we get to Heartslabyul? Is there a directory or something?" Aria asked as she looked around the school campus. "Follow me." Deuce replied as he led the group towards the school and went to the Hall of Mirrors.

By now, the place was empty due to everyone heading to class, and that's when the four girls finally got a good look at the place: there were seven doorways, each one containing a mirror, and each mirror was decorated with intricate designs.

The girls all had mixed feelings about visiting one of the seven dorms. They had been in the Hall of Mirrors before, but this will be the very first time they would actually have the privilege to see one of the seven other dorms in person. The girls and Grim followed Ace and Deuce towards one of the mirrors and took in the details.

The one mirror the group was standing in front of had several mushrooms growing on both sides of the small staircase. On the top step of the staircase was a massive stone storybook, its pages wide open with pictures and incoherent writings. Metal playing cards and roses decorated the mirror's frame.

Above that was a heart-shaped emblem with the name "Heartslabyul" written on a banner, which held two lances in the shape of the spades suit behind it

Above that was a heart-shaped emblem with the name "Heartslabyul" written on a banner, which held two lances in the shape of the spades suit behind it. On each side of the wall were two glowing crown-shaped lamps.

Ace and Deuce turned towards the girls and Grim. "Ready?" Deuce asked. The girls nodded a little hesitantly. This was their first time going through mirrors, after all. With that, Deuce approached the Heartslabyul mirror. As he did, the mirror began to flash a brilliant light as he walked through the glass.

Alice picked up Grim as she, her friends and Ace steadily walked through the mirror, engulfed by the bright light. Alice grunted as she phased through the mirror and came out on the other side with Grim.

Each of the girls shuddered as they felt chills running down their spines while Ace emerged from the mirror behind them. "You okay, girls?" Deuce asked. "Yeah." Kira replied. "It feels a bit weird. It's kinda like walking through thick water or something."

"Yeah, it does feel a bit weird, the first couple of times." Ace replied. "You get used to it before long, though." At that moment, the four girls and Grim looked up and gasped as they were greeted by an amazing sight.

" At that moment, the four girls and Grim looked up and gasped as they were greeted by an amazing sight