🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9

Ace recoiled in both fear and shock when he realized that he was face-to-face with his Dorm Leader, Riddle Rosehearts. He was currently standing before a cowering Ace with a disapproving scowl on his face.

Cater, hoping to ease the tension between them, spoke up with his usual happy and carefree smile. "Oh my, Riddle! You look super crazy cute today~♪" he chirped. Unfortunately, Riddle wasn't here to play any games with his dorm members. He turned his gaze towards the leaf green-eyed teen and leered at him.

 He turned his gaze towards the leaf green-eyed teen and leered at him

"Hmph. Cater. If you run your mouth anymore, I'll take it off together with your head." he said sternly. "Hey, now, gimme a break~!" Cater begged slightly as he stepped down a bit. Alice kept her head down so as to not make eye contact with him. She could now understand what the others had said about him.

He held this strong aura of authority and that of a powerful ruler. His tone spoke volumes, stating that he was a no-nonsense person and wanted things to go his way, the Queen's way, or else there would be severe consequences. Alice briefly wondered if the other dorm leaders were all this intimidating.

"Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!" Grim shouted as he glared at the shorter boy. Alice almost flinched and quickly went to cover his mouth. "Grim, please be quiet...!" she softly begged.

Riddle then turned his attention towards the girls and sharpened his gaze, causing the blond-haired girl to shrink back. Of all things, he couldn't believe that the Headmaster would ever allow four girls to attend an all-male school. And none of those girls held even a single ounce of magic. How preposterous!

What an utter disgrace to the school's reputation to allow some common girls to attend. "Ah, I remember you... You're those girls and their pet cat who caused a commotion at the orientation ceremony, two nights ago..." Riddle said as he crossed his arms at them.

"And if memory serves, your two friends were also the cause of the Queen of Hearts' statue getting burned and destroying the cafeteria's chandelier

"And if memory serves, your two friends were also the cause of the Queen of Hearts' statue getting burned and destroying the cafeteria's chandelier." He then narrowed his steely eyes at Grim, who went stiff with fright.

"I must ask that you refrain from calling someone's Unique Magic a "weird collar." For goodness' sake. The Headmaster is far too soft. If you forgive rule breakers, the whole system will collapse. All he has to do is lop off the heads of everyone who doesn't follow the rules." he sighed.