🦁The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 1

Two whole weeks had passed since the events at Heartslabyul happened. After Alice saved Riddle from his Overblot episode, Riddle had been trying his best to change his ways.

He tried his best to not react so violently when the Queen of Hearts' rules were broken even by a mere smidge, to keep a cool head when things sprung out from his control. Most of his dorm members were still wary of him after his Overblot episode, but there were gradually starting to relax around his presence.

Much to his credit, he has been doing quite well. Sure, he wasn't perfect, but he was able to overlook small rule breaks, and was getting better at approaching some more serious rule breaking offenses with more composure.

Before long, the month of September was coming to an end, and everyone was preparing for the October month. That night, as the moon shone in the dark night sky, everything was silent at the dorm of Savanaclaw. Leona quietly sat on his bed as he played a round of chess with himself.

"How's the plan coming along, Ruggie?" he asked, not turning around to face the person behind him

"How's the plan coming along, Ruggie?" he asked, not turning around to face the person behind him. The hyena-eared boy stood behind him with a wide smile on his face. "Everything's goin' as planned, of course, Leona-san. Shishishi~!" he snickered.

Leona placed the black king chess piece onto the black square before he smiled. The first phase of his carefully formulated plan is going efficiently. As long as nothing stands in his way, he will finally achieve what should have been his.

"You'd better be prepared for this, Malleus..." Leona thought determinedly as he clenched his gloved fist. By hook or by crook, he will play his cards right and finally bring the dorm leader of Diasomnia down to his knees. And he will bring acknowledgement and victory to Savanaclaw at long last...

Over at the Ramshackle dorm, everything was just as peaceful. The bright moon illuminated the night sky as all the four girls were asleep in their beds, dreaming sweet dreams. Even Grim had long since passed out on Alice's pillow, snoring away with drool leaking at the corner of his mouth.

But then, the mirror on the wall in Alice and Kira's bedroom suddenly glowed brightly with a soft white light, but the two girls were still sound asleep. A soft golden light suddenly glowed from Kira's chest as she started to dream...

 A soft golden light suddenly glowed from Kira's chest as she started to dream