🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5

By some miracle, the group made it to their class just as soon as the final bell rang. By that time, they were already out of breath as they quickly filed in behind several other first-year students, just as their teacher walked into the room.

The girls, along with the boys, took off their blazers and they each dressed themselves in a long white lab coat, black gloves with a dull grey mirror logo printed on the left side of the sleeve and donned on a pair of grey-colored goggles over their eyes.

The room they were in was some type of wizard's laboratory with an abundance of beakers, vials, glass containers, and books lining the shelves. Just by seeing the supplies and lab coats already reminded the girls of a chemistry class, so it made all of them feel a bit better for their first class.

Alice stood in between Ace and Deuce with Grim on her head in front of a large bubbling cauldron, as most of the students were paired in groups. She, Aria and Jazmin were braiding their long hair into ponytails when their alchemy teacher strolled into the laboratory.

Though she shouldn't think about a teacher this way, Alice had to admit that he was very youthful and handsome for his age, like one of those fashion models she would see on TV back at home. His hair was parted at the side, with the longer section colored snowy white and the shorter section ebony black.

 His hair was parted at the side, with the longer section colored snowy white and the shorter section ebony black

He had narrow silvery-blue eyes and wore silver studs on his ears. Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, he wore a tuxedo, consisting of a black dress shirt, a red tie, and black-and-white vest. On his hands, he wore red gloves.

His furry coat had several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom and was carrying a black teaching pointer with a red studded chained collar and a jeweled lock charm attached to the end. He certainly was quite a looker.

"So you're all the fresh new faces starting my class today." the teacher said as his silver eyes surveyed the sea of new students, taking note of each unique characteristics and features they all had. "Hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it."

"Who is this weirdo?" Ace asked softly. "Shh!" Deuce shushed. The teacher then cleared his throat. "My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Master Crewel." he said, introducing himself.