🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 27

Everyone nodded in agreement before turning their attention towards the Rose Maze. It was quite the mess, to say the least, as if a hurricane had charged its way through. A very angry hurricane. The air was a little hazy and the scent of burned wood with a lingering sweetness from the singed roses filled their senses.

But it was nothing a little cleaning wouldn't fix. They can restore it back to its natural beauty. Riddle turned to Alice. "Um, Alice...?" he asked, a bit hesitantly. "Yes, Riddle-san?" Alice asked as she looked at him. When Riddle saw her face, he paused.

He saw how her long honey-blonde locks shone in the sunlight around her soft rosy cheeks and her innocent, clear blue eyes gleamed like bright sapphires

He saw how her long honey-blonde locks shone in the sunlight around her soft rosy cheeks and her innocent, clear blue eyes gleamed like bright sapphires. Despite her hair being messy and some bruises on her body, she truly looked like a cute angel. Riddle felt his heart skip a beat in his chest before he shyly blushed.

"Th-Thank you...for giving me g-good advice..." he said, trying not to stutter. Alice knew what he was talking about as she remembered their talk back when she was in the world of his memories. She gave him a sweet smile.

"You're most welcome, Riddle-san." she said. "That's what friends do, since we're now friends." Riddle's expression turned to shock when he heard her say that. "Really? We're... now friends?" he asked. "Yes, we are." Alice said as she nodded. Riddle blushed as he gave her a rare, soft, gentle smile.

 Riddle blushed as he gave her a rare, soft, gentle smile

"Th-Thank you, Alice." he said softly. Alice liked his cute smile. It suited him more than his solemn frown. "Well then, we should probably get started on cleaning up the garden!" Cater announced before acting all dramatic and sad. "Our photogenic garden is in ruins... This kinda sucks."

"Don't worry. I'll help you out." Trey said, preparing to help clean up the garden. But then Cater smiled at him and shook his head. "No, Trey. You take Riddle-kun to the infirmary. He did just Overblot. He should be looked at just in case." he said.

"Mr. Diamond is right. I shall escort you there." Crowley said, nodding. "Me, too." Alice added. Trey was a bit hesitant to leave everyone with this much of a chore, but he knew they were right.

Riddle may have been pulled out from his Overblot state, but they didn't know if it had left him with any unseen side effects, not to mention the toll his body must've taken. Trey nodded. "...Alright. Thank you very much." he said. Kira then turned to Alice and noticed something shining on her neck.