🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 28

The very next day, the annual Unbirthday Party was underway. "Make way for our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm Leader Riddle!" one Heartslabyul dorm member announced proudly as the trumpets sounded. "Dorm Head Riddle!" all the other Heartslabyul dorm members cheered. "Hip, hip, hooray!"

Now that the whole Overblot battle was over and done with, the entire Heartslabyul Dorm had worked hard to bring life back to their rose gardens and dorm, bringing their Unbirthday Party anew as a celebration for Riddle's recovery and the revival of their dorm.

The four girls were also invited to the Unbirthday Party, all of them dressed in their Heartslabyul dorm outfits. Even Grim had the Heartslabyul bow around his neck. All seemed peaceful. Riddle took a seat upon his throne and surveyed the area.

"The roses are red, and the tablecloths are white. A perfect Unbirthday Party. Very good." he said with a calming smile. "You made sure the dormouse is...ah." He then paused and shook his head. "Actually, it really doesn't matter." he concluded as he smiled. Riddle had changed considerably.

He had become less strict over the top rules, putting himself more at ease and starting to open up to his fellow students. "You don't have to change everything right away. Instead of putting jam on the mouse's nose, try putting it on a scone." Trey said, spreading the jam onto a scone.

"Change your thinking from, "This absolutely must be here," to, "It would be nice to have it

"Change your thinking from, "This absolutely must be here," to, "It would be nice to have it." Sound good?" Trey smiled at his best friend as he set the scone on the table. Riddle nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you're right." he said, smiling brightly.

"It's alright, Trey-senpai. Let him have this moment for today." Alice said, smiling. She was then seated right beside Riddle in a red stool with a soft cushion. Her dormmates sat with the boys at the table. "Riddle-san, I'm absolutely glad that to see that you're doing well." Alice said, smiling at Riddle.

Riddle smiled shyly at her. "Yes. It feels wonderful to be back. And it's all thanks to you and your friends, Alice." he replied gently. Alice giggled softly as she smiled. "You're utmost welcome, Riddle-san." she said modestly.

While the girls were enjoying themselves with tea and sweets, the boys were...less than enthusiastic, to say the least. "Uughh. In the end, we have to handle getting the garden cleaned up and all the prep work..." Ace grumbled as he laid his head on the table before he lifted his head and enviously glared at Riddle.