🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 19

Back at the Heartslabyul Dorm, the Unbirthday Party was over. Riddle stood in the dorm lounge, sternly facing an anxious Heartslabyul student kneeling before him. The poor student was trembling nervously under his stone-cold glare.

"Law of the Queen of Hearts, No. 249 states: "The one in charge of feeding the flamingos must wear pink." You were supposed to be the one in charge today. Where is your pink? For whatever reason are you not wearing it?" Riddle harshly questioned the poor, trembling student.

 Where is your pink? For whatever reason are you not wearing it?" Riddle harshly questioned the poor, trembling student

The student hesitantly looked up at his dorm leader, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader... I-It's being washed! Please, don't cut off my head!" he pleaded, begging him not to cast his brutal judgement onto him, that he would spare him and let him go.

He was terrified. He didn't want to be beheaded. He promised! He promised he'd do better from now on, just please let his dorm leader forgive him! Don't collar him, please! Unfortunately for him, his judgement has already been made.

Riddle narrowed his eyes at his cowering subject. "This makes the second time you've broken the rules. I can only overlook so much." he said coldly as he waved his magic pen. "Off With Your Head!"

"Guwaaaah!!" the poor student screamed as the collar locked itself in place tightly around his neck

"Guwaaaah!!" the poor student screamed as the collar locked itself in place tightly around his neck. He struggled to take it off, but no matter what he did, it wouldn't budge, and it refused to let him go until its creator gave the word to set him free.

"Write a 5,000-word apology and weed the garden for a week. Then I will gladly unseal your magic." Riddle commanded. "N-No way... That's...!" the poor collared student sobbed.

Riddle narrowed his slate gray eyes and crossed his arms as the sobbing student. Honestly, he thought he had made it perfectly clear at the Unbirthday Party. Guess he wasn't listening when he punished those rebellious, outspoken students.

"I'm not taking your head because I want to! It's because you all refuse to stop breaking the rules!" he said before he turned to leave the lounge. "Enforcing the rules so strictly is for your own benefit. Understood?" He then turned towards Cater and Trey. "Trey, Cater. Take him outside." he commanded.