Chapter 8

At Lis condo..

Lis was just done taking a shower,He get out from his room with only a towel wrapped around his waist and go to the kitchen to get something to drink on the refrigerator..

Suddenly lis heard a door bell..Lis wonder who is it..So he walked towards the door and opened it without looking at the peephole first..

"Hel-----"Holy smokes!!" Jisoo shockingly uttered..

Lis was shocked as well to see his squad and also Jennie's squad infront of his door..Jennie is staring at Lis body.. Rosé and Somi are blushing while Nayeon and Irene is enjoying the view..

"Oh wait! Let me get change first!" Lis said then immediately run to his room..

Jisoo and the others help their selves and entered inside lis condo..Seulgi closed the door behind and followed to the living room..

Lis come out from his room, already dressed up!

"You guys..What are you all doing here??" Lis asked..

"Ummm.. Sorry Lis..But you and Jennie should clarify things..You two should make up already! Too much time has been wasted already!"jisoo replied..

Lis sighed deeply..

"Okay..What about it?! Like I told you guys..That was from the past.." Lis said..

"But you're still hurting!" Jisoo replied..

"Please Lis..Just hear Jennie out!" Rosé pleads..

Lis sighed deeply again..

"Why is it jennie has many spokesperson..Okay! I gave up..Speak!" Lis said..

"Ummm can we talked alone please??" Jennie requested..

Lis sighed for the ninth time
"Okay! Follow me!"

"Good luck Jennie! Fighting !" The girls and boys said..

Jennie smiled at them and follow lis behind..

.

.

"Speak!" Lis urge when they reached the study room..

"Lis,I didn't meant what I said to Nancy..I just said it to cover the feelings that been starting to grow inside me!" Jennie said..

"And what is that feelings?!" Lis asked..

"That I'm starting to like you!" Jennie said..

"That's bullshit!!" Lis replied..

"But it's true!" Jennie said..

"Then why didn't you told me back then?! Is it because I am too ugly..That you might get embarrassed to admit it yourself!!" Lis replied..

"I don't have a courage to say it to you back then because you might think that I am kidding..Just like what you're thinking right now!" Jennie answered..

Lis mockingly laughed
"Oh! The great Jennie kim does not have a courage to admit it?! But have a courage to admit to people around her that she have a crush on Taeyung! Taeyung who is every girl's dream guy! I get it.." Lis mocked..

Jennie closed her eyes..
"I know..I am naive way back then too..But that's the truth,I started to feel something about you! I realized it more when you started to ignore me.."

"Maybe you ego couldn't just admit that there's someone ignoring you!! Because your used to,that People always noticed you! How beautiful you are,how perfect you are!" Lis said..