Chapter 42

Three Police already stand by inside Lis condo, Hiding on one of the rooms and Waiting a perfect time to capture Krystal...

Lis is on his living room drinking alcohol,A lot of empty beer cans are spread on Lis coffee table to make it looks like Lis already drunk for being a heart broken when the truth is lis just gargled beer just for Krystal to taste the beer from his mouth if Krystal choose to kissed him..Lis told Krystal that he is not the real father of Jennie's child and he wanted Krystal to accompany him to his condo and Krystal immediately agreed..

Lis hide his phone when he heard a door bell..Lis immediately started to act like he is drunk..He walked towards the door and Open it..

Krystal immediately kissed Lis lips..Lis have to respond not making Krystal get suspicious...They are kissing while making their way to the couch..

Lis pushed Krystal a bit when Krystal unbuttoning lis pants..

"Hold on krys!" Lis said..

"Why?! Is this the reason why you call me here?! C'mon let's do it..I missed you already" Krystal replied..

"Yeah..Let me just get something on my room!" Lis said then stand up..

"What is it??" Krystal asked..

"The handcuffs..I ordered it online..For us to used..You eager to try it right??" Lis replied smirking..

Krystal bite her lips and nod her head..
"Go ahead baby..I will be waiting for you here!"

"Alright.." Lis said then walked drunkily towards his room..

Lis walked passed his Room and knock twice on the next room..The police already knew that it's time for them to come out..

Meanwhile Krystal is undressing on the living room,so that when Lis come back..She is already ready..Krystal is only on her underwear when the police come out from nowhere..

Krystal screams...
"Ahhh!!"

The police officer's trying their best not to look at Krystal's body while approaching her.. Krystal making a step backwards..

"Stay right there!!" Krystal shouted..Lis suddenly shown his self..

"Capture her!" Lis order..

The police officers immediately moved..and cuffed Krystal..

"What's the meaning of this Lis??" Krystal asked..

"You will know when we already at the station!" Lis replied..

"What?! Why??! What did I do?!!" Krystal shouted..

Lis didn't answered and just wrapped the blanket around Krystal's body to hide her nakedness..

"Take her away!" Lis said and take Krystal bag with him..

The police officers moved and take Krystal outside the building..

.

.

.

While lis is driving on his way to the police station..He received a call from Mino..

"Hello??"

"Hello Lis?? How's you're mission there??"

"It's fine..I already done my part..How about you Mino??"

"Also done..Hanbin also already captured!"

"Great.. I'm on my way to the station now.."