Chapter 22

As soon as jennie reached Rosé condo,She immediately shared her worries to Rosé.. Rosé immediately called Nayeon,Somi and Irene to her condo..When jennie is crying after telling Rosé what happened..

"The girls are on their way Jen! Let me call Jisoo.. And asked if Lis contact him!" Rosé said..

Jennie just nod her head..

Rosé dialled Jisoo's number..

"Hello honey"

"Did Lis called you??"

"Oh is that so..Okay!"

"Just asking because something happened!"

"Hanbin go to Jennie's condo while jennie is talking with Lis..and telling lies just to make the two fight!"

"Yeah..Jennie is here crying.."

"Alright honey..Call you later!"

"Bye honey..I Love you too!"

Rosé Looked at Jennie and Rosé shake her head..Jennie cried again..

"Don't worry Jen..Lis will not going to believe Hanbin..He will realized that Hanbin is lying!" Rosé said to soothe Jennie..

"I can't help but to worry Rosé..Hanbin is good in fabricating lies..what if he will not stop until me and Lis broke up!" Jennie replied..

"We will help you Jennie..We will not going to stop convincing Lis until he gave in!" Rosé said..

"I will do they same..Thank you Rosé!" Jennie replied..

"Okay.." Rosé answered..

Soon after,Irene, Nayeon and Somi came with Bambam, Seulgi and Jeongyeon..

"Where's jen??" Irene asked Rosé when She open the door..

"Inside!" Rosé replied..

Irene,Somi, Nayeon immediately entered inside..while Bambam, Seulgi and Jeongyeon followed them behind.. Rosé closed the door after that..

"Jennie!" Irene,Somi and Nayeon uttered..

Jennie looked at her friends and Immediately run to them..Irene hugged Jennie..

"Okay..Tell us what happened!" Irene said..

Jennie sob then tell them what happened.. Jennie's friends are attentively listening to Jennie..As well as Lis friends..

"So that's what happened..That jerk! I will slap his face when I see him! I swear!!" Irene angrily said..

"Don't worry jen..I will punch his face as soon as I see him!" Seulgi added..

"Same goes with us!" Bambam and Jeongyeon said..

"Thank you Guys! What's more important to me right now is to talked with Lis.." Jennie replied..

"Speaking of Lis..Lis is calling me! Be quiet Guys!" Seulgi said..

All of them didn't make any sound.. Seulgi answered Lis call and turn the speaker on..

"Hello Bro!"

"Are you with others??"

"Nope bro..Why??"

"Oh! I just want to say that,Look after jennie for me.."

"Oh sure bro..But why??"