Chapter 19

Thursday, 2pm in Paris..

Lis and Jennie are in the art museum when Jennie received a call from her mother..Jennie immediately answered it..

"Hello Mom?"

"Hello sweetie..where are you?? I go to your condo but you weren't there!"

"I'm in Paris Mom! Why??"

"Paris?! Oh my gosh sweetie..You need to go back here in korea..We have a family dinner to attend tomorrow night..did you forget?!"

Jennie sighed deeply.. of course jennie didn't forget that..That is the other reason why Jennie asked Lis to go to paris instead going back to korea..She don't want to attend that family dinner.. Because she already knew what her parents been planning..They are planning to pair Jennie to one of their friends son!

"Jennie? Still there??"

"Yes Mom.. I'm still here!"

"So as i was saying..you need to go back here before you're father found out that you're not in korea! I won't be able to cover you anymore if that's happened!"

"I know Mom..I will talked to my boyfriend about this!"

"What?! You mean you're with hanbin?? after what he did to you! Gosh sweetie! You're beautiful..You can still find someone much better!"

"I'm not with Hanbin Mom.. Don't worry I'm not dumb to be with Hanbin again!"

"What?! You already have new boyfriend and you didn't even let me meet him first?!!"

"I'm sorry Mom..Someday you will going to meet him and when you do..you will stop pairing me with anybody else.."

"Oh! You're telling me this with a lot of confidence huh..How sure we're you!"

"200 percent sure Mom.."

"Oh..is he much better than Taeyung??"

Jennie glanced at Lis who is busy looking at the artwork hanging on the wall..

"Very much better Mom!"

"Let's see About that soon..But hey sweetie.. don't change the topic..You will going back home today!"

"Alright Mom..I get it..But I will only attend once..After that..The decision will be mine!"

"Okay Sweetie..But tell that to you're dad..Not to me!"

"At least back me up Mom..C'mon.. I'm already adult..Let me decide what I will do with my life..Please!"

Mrs kim sighed on the other line.

"Alright..I will back you up and support you're decisions,but you have to promise me that you will choose what's the best for you! "

"Okay I promised.. Thanks Mom..I love you"

"I love you too sweetie..have a safe flight later!"

"Okay Mom.. Thanks.. Bye!'

"Bye!"

The call ended..Jennie approach Lis and back hug Lis...

"Done talking with your Mom??" Lis asked..

"Mhm.." Jennie replied..

"What did she say?? You looked serious back there!" Lis said..