Chapter 38

It's been three months passed but kai still not getting arrested..kai is doing Great on hiding himself..Even he's parents don't know where he is..Kai is with his Manager..Kai stop modeling ever since he committed the crime to jennie..

Jennie and Lis relationship are becoming stable..They are going to be married Next Month.. Preparations are already done..They are just waiting for the date to come...Lis treatment still continues and his illness is not attacking just like before...Lis is getting better each day passed.. Everyone who are concerned at Lis was so happy that Lis is getting better..Jennie didn't undergo some testing because according to the doctor it can detect anymore because it's too late,and also jennie is involved in sexual activities after the incident..

Lis enroll in meditation lesson..It can help him to relax his mind and deal with the pressure, Depression or stressed that he was facing because of over thinking where might be Kai is Hiding..

.

.

While Jennie is on her photoshoot for Elle Magazine she suddenly felt dizzy..She hold unto the wall and closed her eyes...

The photographer stop taking her pictures because he saw on the lens that jennie is not looking at the camera..Jennie's manager saw jennie holding her forehead.. She immediately approach jennie..

"Jennie, What's wrong??" Cl asked..

"Unnie..I felt dizzy!" Jennie replied..

"Is that so..Okay..come with me!" Cl said then take jennie on the chair and make her sit down..

Cl get a bottle of water then gave it to jennie..

"Jennie here drink some water!"CL said..

"Thanks unnie!" Jennie replied the take the bottle of water and drink...

"How do you feel now??" CL asked..

"I'm still dizzy Unnie..But not like a while ago!" Jennie replied..

"Jennie do you think you can continue the photoshoot??" The photographer asked..

"Yes oppa..Just wait a moment.. Please!" Jennie replied..

"Alright Jennie you have 5 minutes Break!" The photographer answered..

Jennie nod her head..CL give jennie her rechargeable fan and jennie pointed it to her face...

After five minutes..Jennie felt okay and tell the photographer to resume the photoshoot..

Time skip...

The photoshoot is done,Jennie and CL are getting ready to leave.. Suddenly there's a delivery boy come while carrying a bouquet of flower.. He's looking at Jennie..So the crew led the delivery boy to jennie..

Jennie received the bouquet of flower then sign..The delivery boy leave after that.. Jennie check the bouquet if where it come from and read at the card.

Hi to the future mother of my child, How are you now?? I hope you are taking care of yourself..Our baby is coming soon! I can't wait to see him/her..

K

Jennie immediately throw the bouquet of flowers on the trashcan..

"Why?? What's wrong?!" CL asked..

"N-Nothing unnie.. Let's ju------

Jennie can't continue her sentence when she felt an urge to puke..Jennie cover her mouth and run to the bathroom and puke on the sink...