Chapter 10

"Hello Rosé??"

"Hello Jen, what's up??"

"I'm on Lis condo right now!"

"Wait what?! Girl.. What are you doing there??"

"I will going to sleepover!"

"What?!! Why?? Did lis agreed??"

"He don't..But I do it by Force!"

"Tell me the full details girl!"

"We'll I got angry at hanbin..He's a jerk!! I caught him cheating behind my back!! So I go to Jeongyeon 's club to drink and then made my way here!"

"Oh my gosh! That jerk!! I knew it..So what happened when you go to Lis condo?? And why did you choose to go there instead of here?! I'm you're Bestfriend!"

"Lis got surprised to see me..He was about to leave to go on a date..But I let myself in..He asked me to leave but you know what I did??"

"What??"

"I kick him out of his own condo then lock the door inside!"

"Oh my gosh!! I can't imagine Lis reaction to that! What happened next??"

"Then I told him to go! And so Lis leave!"

"Oh Okay! Is that it??"

"Nope..I called him after 20 minutes..I interrupted his date!"

"Oh my! You're a badass!! What did you say to lis when you called him??"

"We'll..I told him I broke the faucet on his bathroom! And asked him to come back here before he's condo turn into sea!" Jennie said then giggled.

Rosé laughed loudly..

"Oh my gosh Jennie! Then I guessed lis is pissed off!"

"Yeah!"

"Ha ha..so how did you broke the faucet?! I know you did something!"

"That's right! I purposely broke the faucet just for him to come back here!"

"I knew it..Girl!! That's insane..Poor Lis..You ruined his date!"

"But you know what Rosé..I bet Lis is not really on a date.."

"What do you mean??"

"I heard someone moaning over the phone! And lis said continue to the girl!"

"Oh! Then you're really a bad girl!! You interrupted someone's happy time! You cock blocked Lis"

"I wonder who is that woman Lis seeing!"

"Girl..You're outside of that anymore,whoever Lis is seeing right now! You two are just friends!"

"I know.. I'm just curious!"

"Bitch! Why don't you just admit that you still have a feelings on lis!"

"Do I??"

"If you don't..then why are you doing this?? Let the man be happy!"

Jennie become silent..Then suddenly Lis comes out from the bathroom..

"I have to go Rosé..Lis already done using the bathroom!"jennie said then immediately end the call before Rosé could make any response..

"You're turn jennie!" Lis said..

"Oh okay!" Jennie replied then stand up..

As she stand up,the towel wrapped on her body untangle without Jennie noticing it..Lis eyes widened then immediately blushed.