Chapter 11

Friday,At Jeju..

After what happened to Jennie and Lis that night,Jennie and Lis didn't have time to speak to each other,Jennie didn't told her friends the unexpected one night stand between her and Lis..Jennie and her friends was surprised to see Krystal come to Jeju with Lis..

"It's nice to be back!!" Jisoo shout Loudly..

"Huh?! When did you come here?? And who's with you?!" Rosé asked..

"We come here last year together with the squad!" Jisoo replied..

"I see..I thought you come here with somebody else!" Rosé answered..

"Of course not..I am loyal to you!" Jisoo said..

"Loyal my ass! May I remind you what you did on the club??" Rosé replied..

"I was just talking with her.. that's not cheating!" Jisoo defended..

"Oh yeah! Talking while holding her waist!!" Rosé snorted..

"Oh ke ke..So you saw that! Ummm.. She's just nobody.. You're the one I love!" Jisoo said then hugged Rosé..

"Tssh.." Rosé uttered..

"Guy's come here now! The food is ready!" Seulgi shouted loudly..

Rosé and Jisoo go back to the bench house..Jennie is glaring at Lis and Krystal who are talking while eating on the other beach house..

"Hey! If looks could kill..Those two we're dead by now!" Irene said..

"Hmph..What is that Bitch doing here!!" Jennie snorted..

"Oh her?! We'll Krystal stick to Lis ever since he becomes hot guy..I often see her with Lis.." Jisoo replied..

"What?! That bitch..She never get interested in Lis way back then when Lis is still fat.." Nayeon said..

"So as Jennie!" Jeongyeon suddenly blurted out..Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon.. Jeongyeon make a piece sign to Nayeon and Jennie..

"Oh yeah..But just like I said.. Krystal soon become interested on Lis after Lis transformation..She always come and eat with us! Tailing Lis,even fighting with girls who wanted to get close to lis." Jisoo replied..

"And Lis just let Krystal get closed to him like that?!" Rosé asked..

"Mhm..Krystal is beautiful as well..But I wonder why Lis is not courting Krystal.." Jisoo replied..

The girls looked at Jisoo..

"So they are not dating?" Jennie asked..

"Nope!" Jisoo answered..

"I see.." Jennie said while nodding her head..

"But they do what Lovers do..I mean..I saw them making out.." Jisoo said..

Jennie gritted her teeth..

Krystal suddenly feed Lis and Lis just let Krystal do it..Jennie then stab the knife on the table.. Rosé got startled..

"Jealous much??" Irene teased..

"Nope! Why should I!" Jennie replied then grab the apple and have a bite..

"I know you are Jenduek!" Jisoo uttered..

Irene giggled with Rosé,Nayeon and Somi..Jennie death glare them..