Final chapter

Being a full-time Parent to Baby Elayne are wholesome happiness to Jennie and Lis..Baby Elayne can now distinguished colors and more importantly can recognize faces,She is Genius..She got Jennie's eyes just like Mrs Manoban and Mrs kim said..Baby Elayne got her lips and Lashes to Lis,And the rest she got it to jennie..Baby elayne also have a chubby cheek like her mother and Lis is more than enough happy to kiss Baby elayne's cheek all the time..

Lis and Jennie love to make Baby Elayne laughed...Baby Elayne really love Lis company more than her mother..She will cry if Lis leave even just for a while..So Lis can only leave when Elayne is already sleeping.. Elayne mostly with Lis and just with Jennie when she is hungry..

Mr & Mrs Manoban and Mr & Mrs kim also always come to see Baby Elayne and be with her..The two couples was so happy to know that Baby Elayne can now recognize faces...Mino also come and visit Jennie and Lis sometimes just to have a chat with them and also to see her beautiful niece...
While Jen and Lis friends always come to hangout to their Mansion..They also always bringing any gift for Elayne everytime they come...So Baby elayne's toys is already one cabinet..

Baby Elayne is now Three months old,Lis and Jennie are preparing for Baby elayne's Christening...They only want to celebrate it with their families,relatives and Friends..
They anticipated their guests will be less than 50 people,Lis relatives and Friends in Thailand already included...

.

.

"Babe is this all that we need??" Lis asked to jennie because he will going to go shopping..

"Yes babe! I think that's all.." Jennie replied..

"Alright..I will go and buy it now!" Lis answered..

"Okay.." Jennie said then put baby Elayne down on her crib.

Lis approach Jennie and kissed her on her cheek then leave..

Lis go downstairs and looked for Ningning..he will going to take her with him to finished shopping quicker and to make it easier..

Ningning come with Lis after Lis told him to accompany him..They both go outside and approach the car..Lis drive away after..

While Lis and Ningning are on the road going to the shopping mall..Lis got a called from jennie..

"Yes babe??"

"Babe! I forgot something..Buy Ice cream for me.. Mint chocolate flavor!"

"Alright babe! Got it!" Lis replied then asked Ningning to write it down in the list..

"Thanks babe!"

"You're welcome babe..You end the call babe, I'm driving."

"Okay babe! Take care I Love you!"

"I love you too babe!"

"Ning,Did you write it down?!" Lis asked Ningning..

"What should I write sir??" Ningning asked..

"Oh right! You can't heard..Mint chocolate ice cream ning" Lis replied..

"You're with Ningning??"

"Oh still there babe..Yes babe!"

"Why??"

"To shop more easier! So that I can go home fast.. Elayne might wake up and cried if she didn't see me around!"