Chapter 21

"Hey bro! Can you give me Jennie's new number??" Hanbin said to Mino..

"Shut up Hanbin.. Don't bro,bro me..You cheated on my Sister..do you think I will give it to you after what you've done!" Mino replied..

"I just want to say sorry to her!" Hanbin said..

"Say sorry to her in personal..No need to get her new number! Be a man and face my Sister!" Mino replied..

"Okay..Gave me her new address then!" Hanbin said..

"Just talked to her Hanbin.. Don't do stupid things!" Mino replied..

"Of course!" Hanbin answered..

"Okay..here is her address." Mino said then write Jennie her address..

"Thanks bro!" Hanbin replied smiling..

Mino nod his head and continue composing..Mino is a song writer,composer and also a singer..He is well known on korea...

.

.

.

Thailand..

Lis is with his friends,Ten,Nickhun,Diana, Urassaya,Sorn and Minnie because Today is the Reunion..

"Hey Lis.. How's life in Korea??" Ten asked..

"It's fine Bro! But I missed leaving here.." Lis replied..

"I bet you have many chick around you! Especially now that you become Famous model!" Nickhun said..

"Not that many bro.." Lis replied..

"Ah! Still humble as you are huh.. That's good!" Nickhun answered..

"I still can't believe you're a famous model now Lis..I mean.. You're no longer the fat boy we used to hangout with!" Diana said..

"I know right..Me too..I still can't believe I achieve this kind of body! But yeah.. It's hard to sacrifice the food you always love to eat!" Lis replied..

They all laughed..

"We'll..The sacrifices are worth it..Look at you now..You become  a Hottie!" Minnie said..

"Hmmm..I guessed that's what Love makes you!"Lis replied..

"Oh right..I remember..Is she still the one you like??" Sorn asked .

"Mhm..It never change!" Lis replied smiling..

"Who's she??" Urassaya asked..

"Lis long time Crush..Jennie.." Sorn replied..

"Oh! Is she korean??" Yaya asked..

"Yup!" Minnie and Sorn answered..

"Oh! Bro..How is it..Did she finally noticed you??" Ten asked..

"Mhm..Not only that..She is already my girlfriend!" Lis replied..

"Wow! That's awesome.. Congratulations Bro!" Ten answered..

"We'll who can reject the one of hottest model now?? She must be an idiot if that's the case!" Yaya said..

"I agree!" Sorn replied..

"Oh! You're boosting my ego so much..Thanks guys!" Lis said..

"We'll you have to be confident Lis... Claimed that you already are famous and Hot.." Minnie replied..

"Yeah Lis..We are here to support you! Nextime you come here bring you're korean friends with you! So that we can all hangout!" Diana said..

"Okay..I will also bring Jennie with me too!" Lis replied..