Chapter 18

⚠️⚠️ Mature content ahead..

Jennie is looking at Lis while eating..She found out her new favorite..Watching Lis eat...

Lis can feel that Jennie is staring at him so he swallowed the food he was munching and looked at jennie..

"Why are you looking at me like that Nini??" Lis asked..

"Nothing..And you know what..I think I found my new favorite hobby.." Jennie replied..

"You did?! That's nice..So what is it??" Lis asked..

"Watching you eat!" Jennie replied..

"Oh! But I can't eat properly knowing that you're staring at me!" Lis answered..

"Just ignore that I am staring at you! Or better yet I will feed you so that I have a chance to See you ate!" Jennie said..

"Oh no babe! I'm not a baby anymore!" Lis replied..

Jennie naughtily smiled and said
"I know..You already prove to me that!"

Lis blushed and Jennie giggled.

"How cute.. You're blushing!" Jennie said in awe expression..

"C'mon stop teasing..Eat something too! Taste the sausage!" Lis replied then poke the sausage using the fork then put it Infront Jennie's mouth..

Jennie open her mouth so Lis put the sausage inside Jennie's mouth..Jennie didn't bite it yet so Lis is still holding the fork..Jennie looked at Lis and played the sausage inside her mouth using her tongue..

Lis gulped,his mind suddenly filled with dirty thoughts upon seeing what Jennie's been doing with the food...Jennie continue to teased Lis by sucking the sausage...Lis is now hard..Jennie stared at Lis boner then suddenly bite the sausage..Lis gasped and unconsciously cover his crotch..Jennie giggled..

"Oh! Something is getting hard!" Jennie said..

"I..Umm..I will just going to used the bathroom!" Lis replied then immediately leave..

Jennie laughed then also stand up and follow Lis..

Lis washed his face with a cold water! Jennie knock the door...

"Babe stop teasing me!!" Lis shouted from the bathroom..

"Okay babe..But open the door!" Jennie replied..

So lis Opened the door and Jennie went inside then locked the door behind..

"W-what are you doing Nini??" Lis stutteredly asked..

Jennie walked closer to Lis then lean forward...

"I want to help you!" Jennie replied then bite lis earlobe..

Lis felt hot..

"Let me help you Lili.." Jennie whispered seductively..

"Oh babe! Are you sure??" Lis asked..

"Mhm.. I'm very much Sure! Let me do it..Guide me on how" Jennie replied..

Lis nod his head..Jennie kneeled down infront of Lis then unzipped and Unbuttoned Lis pants then pulled down Lis pants...Jennie touch Lis bulge and Lis closed his eyes..

Jennie pulled down Lis underwear.. Freeing Lis cock..Jennie stared at Lis sized..Jennie gulped...She held Lis shaft on her hand and Lis opened his eyes..