Chapter 16

At VS fashion Show..

The fashion show are about to start,Models already ready and just waiting for the show to start.. Josephine is the one who will come out first..she will do the opening..

But before Josephine comes out,She also make sure to look where is Lis sitting on the crowd...She was aware that Lis is invited..Because Zendaya posted it on her Instagram.. Josephine also following Lis on his Instagram but afraid to leave comments in any Lis post,she just like Lis every post on his account...

Meanwhile,Lis are sitting with Taeyung, Priyanka and Zendaya..they are on the front Seat on the side together with other celebrity who also got Invited..

Josephine smiled when she finally saw where Lis is sitting..So when the show finally begin.. Josephine brace herself and do the opening..

Josephine is walking on the Runway with confidence and a seductive smile while looking at the camera..She glanced at Lis direction and gave Lis a wink..Taeyung nudge Lis and start teasing him..Lis is just smiling..

Other models also come out and Walk in a Runway while wearing lingeries..What surprised Lis and Taeyung was when Monica and Vanessa are also one of the models for VS...They also looked at Lis and Blow a kiss to Lis..Lis begun to sweats and got nervous.. Taeyung noticed it and tap Lis shoulder..Lis looked at Taeyung..Taeyung lean closer to Lis and whispered something to Lis..

"It's fine Lis..I am here! Are you suffering panicked attack??" Taeyung asked..

"Kinda..I think I need to treat this! As soon as possible!" Lis replied..

"Okay..I will accompany you! I knew someone who can help you and also good in keeping secret!" Taeyung answered.

Lis nod his head..Then tried to continue watching the show..

.

.

At the dressing room..

"Oh my gosh! My crush is there! i saw him sitting on the front seat" One of the models squeal..

"Who?? Taeyung?!" The other model asked..

"Yup..I saw him there.. Together with his Co-model..They are both Handsome!" The model Lily said..

"Oh! But Lisander is more handsome to me!" The other one replied.

"Yes,I agree..he's very Handsome.. Even when he is sleeping!" Vanessa suddenly said..

The models looked at Vanessa..

"How did you even know that Vanessa??" Josephine asked..

"We'll..I saw his photo on the internet..Like someone uploaded it..I think one of his friends!" Vanessa said then smiled to Monica..Monica giggled..

"I see.." Lily said.

"We'll I heard they are cousins!" Alessandra uttered..

"Oh! That's explained why they have similar Surnames..I thought it's just a coincidence!" Gisele replied..

"Alright Ladies..Get ready for the Next round!" The staff said..

"Okay!" The Girls replied..

"Alessandra.. You're the first one to come out!" The staff said..

"Okay!" Alessandra replied..

Soon after..

"Alessandra, You're on! Go! Good luck" The staff said..

Alessandra nods her head,as soon as the music played he comes out and start to walk on the Runway while wearing a lingerie and a  black wings..