Chapter 37

At Room 97..

Lis is lying down on the hospital bed with an oxygen mask..He is now conscious..
Jennie slowly approaching Lis..Lis is looking at Jennie..

Jennie sat down on the chair beside Lis bedroom and gulped..

"How are you feeling??" Jennie asked..

Lis take off the oxygen mask and speak..

"I am fine.." Lis replied..

Jennie looked at Mrs Manoban..Mrs Manoban nod her head to jennie and get out with Mr Manoban..

"Can we talked this out babe??" Jennie said..

"What's there to talked about??" Lis asked..

"About us.. About you're suspicion between me and kai!" Jennie replied..

Lis averted his gazed upon hearing kai's name..

"Mom told me about you're suspicion babe..And I'm here to explain to you if you're willing to listen.. It's up to you if you will going to believe me..But I hope you do.. Because it's the truth!" Jennie said..

Lis didn't uttered a thing..Jennie proceed..

"The night you saw a blood on the bedsheet..It's because I got an unexpected menstruation.. That's explained why there's a blood on the bedsheet.." jennie added..

"And how can you explain to me the teeth mark on you're neck?? You knew that, It's not my thing!" Lis replied..

"I don't know how to explain that because I  was sleeping..You left me sleeping there..I didn't woke up until 4am!" Jennie answered..

"Kai touch you jennie..I saw you're underwear not in exact placed...What I'm not sure if he proceed to enter inside you! Knowing how jerk kai is..He doesn't mind if you have menstruation or not..He will forced his way in!" Lis said..

"But it's my body..I can feel if there's something wrong with me..I do feel pain on my core but it's because of my menstruation..other than I didn't feel anything! If we are having sex..I can feel it.." Jennie replied..

"Maybe because he's not that big!" Lis answered..

If it's in different situations, Jennie will surely going to laughed on what lis said that kai dick is small but she can't right now because Their conversation are serious..

"If you want babe..I will undergo some testing if it's still possible..But if it's not..Then I leave the decision to yours.." jennie said..

Lis looked at jennie..Jennie tears flow down to her cheeks..

"I-If you wish...To broke up with me..." Jennie added then Burst out..

"I...I..." Jennie said between her cries,can't continue her words because she started to sob hard..jennie covered her mouth..

Lis get up and hugged jennie..
"I.. can't..babe..I don't want to..break..up with..you!"

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry babe.." Lis replied while hugging jennie and carresing Jennie's back..

"Please..Don't break up with me! Babe..I will die!!" Jennie pleaded..

"Shhhh..I won't babe...I won't..I also don't want to.. It's just that I am so angry.. everything it crossed my mind.. It's driving me crazy! I have to drink just for me to forget but it's still there.. haunting me!" Lis replied..

"What did you're doctor said to you??" Jennie asked..

"I stop seeing her! Because I am busy searching for kai..I want to beat him..kill him..." lis replied..